Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Rise of Darkness ❯ RoD4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Rise of darkness
Author: shad0w118
Archive: fanfiction.net , MediaMiner.org
Pairing: OdinxOC, eventual 2+1+2,
Rating: NC-17
Category: AU, supernatural
Warnings: Angst?, OOC Heero, attempt rape,
Notes: Ratings have been changed in this chapter for caution. Beware of violence, bloodshed and bloodsucking. Characters are also going to be torn apart limb from limb. You have been warned. Oh yea. In advance forgive me for what I'm going to do to Little Heero. (runs and hide). And now on with the story.
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own them and the standard stuff.
 
::------:: telepathic thoughts
/-------/ thoughts
 
 
Chapter 4
(Shini's POV)
 
I shrank back to the shadows as I heard people rummaging around looking for something. I figure that they must be looking for me and my young one. I must keep my young one safe from these men. These men has hurt my young one before, I will not let them touch him again.
 
Shini melted in to the shadows as if she was never there. Retreating away from the humanoid figures who would cause harm to her young one.
 
+++++++++++
(General POV)
 
“Rashid, we've searched the area but there is no sign of young Master Heero or his panther Shini.” Hakim reported.
 
“They couldn't have gotten far. We've already done a 10 mile radius sweep from the house for both of them and even encountered the attackers a few times. But if they are also still searching it means they also still haven found young Master Heero. Radio Ahmed and the others tell them to expand the search to 30 miles radius.”
 
“Yes , sir.” Hakim saluted Rashid and then retreated to do as he was told.
 
+++++++++++
(Diane's POV)
 
“SEVEN DAYS, ODIN. IT'S BEEN SEVEN DAYS. YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD BRING BACK HEERO.”
 
“I will Diane, I will.” Odin soothe his Lady.
 
“I want back my child, Odin. I want to hold Heero in my arm again so so so BAD, Odin. He's just a child. How will he survive without us by his side?”
 
“Shini will take care of Heero, Diane don't worry. Hush now and rest. I promise we will find Heero and bring him back.” But even as Odin say these words there was doubt in his heart. It's been so many days and they have yet to track Shini and Heero. It was like they disappeared off the face of the planet. Shini must be hiding from both parties. If that is the case, then finding Heero would be almost impossible. If Shini didn't want to be found, she can't be found.
 
+++++++++++
(Heero's POV)
 
“Shini, I'm hungry. I want to go home.”
 
::It's not safe young one. You are not safe there.::
 
“But Shini I want Mama and Papa.” Heero sniffle. “I miss them Shini. I want to go home.”
 
::You are safer with me young one. I will protect you from harm. Now didn't you say you were hungry?::
 
“Yes, Shini I'm hungry. Are we going to eat now?” Heero's voice was full of anticipation at the prospect of eating. He was hungry, tired and in pain. His back was still raw and sore from the blade inflicted wound. Although the wound closed up but it wouldn't heal up like it normally would; restore to its smooth and flawless condition.
 
For the past few days he (on Shini's back) and Shini has been wondering around and avoiding all human contact. Shini told him that it was not safe. Many times he heard people calling his and Shini's name. He wanted to answer them but Shini wouldn't allow it. She would carry him away from those people and hide from them. Most of the time he would be sleeping on Shini's back. He was always tired these few days. He only wakes to eat what little food Shini manage to gather. Although he normally didn't eat much, the food was not giving him any energy at all. That and he's back was always throbbing with pain.
 
::Stay here young one. I will go look for food. Remember to not show yourself to anyone. Stay hidden at all times till I return.::
 
I carefully ease off Shini's back and on to the ground. I padded into the small makeshift shelter of cardboard boxes Shini managed to find. When I was inside Shini cover the entrance with another piece of cardboard making the shelter look like a heap of cardboard boxes in the trash. I curl up in a corner and fell asleep once again.
 
I woke up when I heard the sound of cardboard boxes being shifted. I thought it was Shini so I called out to her. “Shini is that you”
 
That was my biggest mistake. I gave away my location to strangers.
 
“Hey, there seems to be someone under these boxes.” The stranger called out to his companions.
 
I heard two more sets of feet shuffle over to my shelter. Then I heard the boxes being rip apart to look for me. I mentally called for Shini.
 
::Shini help. There is someone out there. They are ripping the shelter apart:: I called out to her anxiously.
 
“Well, well look what we have here boys?” The gruff voice startled me and I look up and saw three burly men looking back down at me. I tried to send them flying away but they stay rooted to where they were standing. /I'm too weak/ was my thought.
 
The man in the center bent down and grabbed my arm and hoists me up.
 
“My, my, what is a pretty little thing like you doing in a dump like this?” the man grinned revealing a foul smelling stench and yellow teeth.
 
I cringe at the sight. The man's eye's were looking at me with greedy interest. He lift his other hand and cupped my cheek. Then I felt hands on my bottoms. Those hands were kneading my bottom and I was squirming about in their grasp. I want those hands off of me.
 
“Let me go.” I twist and turn trying to get myself out of these men's hold. I was rewarded with a slap across my cheek for my effort.
 
“Stay still you midget. Let's have some fun first.” To my horror these men started to rip my clothing away. The third man held me tight while the first two men rip open my shirt and turn it in to rags. My shirt which was already torn from the blade was now unsalvageable rags. I struggle against them only to get thrown against the alley wall. I land in a crumple heap on the floor and have the wind knock out of my lungs. I was left struggling for air.
 
::SHINI WHERE ARE YOU? HELP ME:: I cried out for Shini with my thoughts.
 
Those men were on me once again. The one hovering above me held my hands together and trap them above my head leaving me defenseless. I tried to throw him off me with my power but nothing happens and it leaves me even more exhausted than before.
 
“You two will get your turn once I'm done with him.” I heard the man above me tell his companions.
 
“I'm next.” I heard a excited voice call out.
 
“Hey, why should he be next? I want to be next.” another voice argued.
 
“CAN it already. You'll both get your turn. This sweet little bottom ain't going anywhere till we're finish with him.” roar the man above me.
 
I shuddered at the thought of what these men want with me. I don't understand. I don't have anything valuable on me. What could they possibly want with me?
 
::SHINI WHERE ARE YOU? I NEED YOU.:: I send my thoughts to Shini again.
 
“Aa…h” I cried out as the man shove his hands into the front of my pants and grip my private parts hard.
 
I don't understand what was this man trying to do but it was painful. I tried to kick him with my failing strength. My foot landed at his stomach but did not have any effect. He released my hands and slapped me again for that kick. I bit myself this time and tasted my own blood in my mouth.
 
“DO THAT AGAIN AND I'LL BREAK EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY YOU LITTLE RUNT” the man roared. He slapped me again hard and blood escaped my mouth and dribble from the corner of my lips.
 
And now with his free hand the man fumbles to rip open my pants. After he tore open the fly and button, he pulled down my pants. I struggle against his hold again hands lashing out, legs kicking hoping it get the man to leave me alone, I even manage to bite him somehow but all it brought was his hand wrapping around my neck and started choking me.
 
“WHY YOU LITTLE RUNT. YOU BIT ME. DAMN IT” and he shove me up the alley wall. My head came in contact with the wall hard which left me dizzy and black spots appear in my sight. “YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT YOU LITTLE RUNT.” The man then flips me and run me on to the hard floor. “I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU TILL YOU BLEED DRY YOU LITTLE SLUT.”
 
I started screaming and struggle to get out of that man's grasp as he part the cheeks of my bottom. I felt something large and blunt at the mouth of my hidden opening. He then use his hand to silent my screaming. I took the chance and bite down hard on to his hand breaking skin this time letting blood flow into my mouth. The taste of the red liquid was oddly addictive and I began to suck on the wound. The man tore his hand from my mouth.
 
The man was suddenly torn off of me by a black blur. I can hear the man scream and his companions scampering away.
 
:: Young one are you alright. Are you hurt?:: Shini's thoughts were rush at me but comforting as well.::
 
:: I'm ok Shini. Just a little dizzy and bruised. You came just in time Shini.::
 
I tried to get up but failed miserably. I pulled up my pants and fumble with the fly. I only manage to prop up on my elbows and look at Shini who was a few feet away. The man who had tried to harm me was on the ground with a gaping bite wound from Shini on his shoulder and various wounds from Shini's claws. I stared mesmerized by the pooling red blood on the ground. I unconsciously licked my lips as I remembered when I tasted the rich liquid in my mouth. As if Shini had sensed my need, she clamp her fangs on the already injured shoulder and started dragging him towards me. The man cried out when Shini bit down again on his shoulder.
 
:: Here young one drink your fill. It will heal you.::
 
I was mesmerized by the sight of the red liquid and the scent of it when it reached my nostrils was intoxicating. I was barely aware of what I did to the man afterwards. I only know that the rich liquid fills my mouth and I couldn't get enough of it. Darkness took me after that. I was just so tired as I climbed back on to Shini's back when she nudge me awake. I slip off after wrapping my arms around her feeling her soft pelt on my skin soothing me and comforting me.
 
+++++++++
(Shini's POV)
 
::Shini help. There is someone out there. They are ripping the shelter apart::
 
I was rummaging around for some edible food when my young one's thought reached me. I had wandered further from what I normally would've in search for food. I turn around and race back to my young one. I never should have left him in the first place. It was difficult to search for food with my young one on my back. So I hid him from view to approach my task. But this was a mistake and now my young one is in danger.
 
:: SHINI WHERE ARE YOU? HELP ME ::
 
My young one has called out for me again and I can sense that he is afraid and is in danger. I sprint faster as I race back to my young one. / I'm coming, wait for me young one/
 
:: SHINI WHERE ARE YOU? I NEED YOU. :: this thought was even more desperate than the last. Fear grip me as I think of my young one's fate. Far off ahead I see a human hovering above my young one while two others watch nearby. I growled as I hear my young one cry out in pain. I surge forward and pounce on the human hurting my young one.
 
The other two humans ran off as soon as they saw me leaving this man to his fate for harming my young one.
 
:: Young one are you alright. Are you hurt?:: I enquire my young one.
 
:: I'm ok Shini. Just a little dizzy and bruised. You came just in time Shini.:: my young one answers me.
 
I look at my young one and find his gaze was on the pooling dark liquid of the human. I see hunger in my young one's eyes. My young one hungers for the liquid and so he shall have it. However once my young one has his fill, the human will be torn apart for harming my young one in the first place.
 
:: Here young one drink your fill. It will heal you.::
 
I see my young one's eyes glazed and turn silver. There were fangs sprouting from his canine teeth.
 
:: Young one :: I called out to him but I got no response.
 
My young one grab hold of the human who had hurt him and bit down on his neck with his newly sprouted fangs. The dark liquid gush out but my young one took in every drop sucking greedily. The human began struggling and trashing about. I look down at him, growled and bare my fangs at him. He whimpers and gave up fighting.
 
Soon my young one released the human who had already gone paled skinned. My young one curled up and was now resting peacefully. I then drag the human away from my young one. I growled and the exposed my fangs then mauled at what was left of the human. He deserves what he got for harming my young one. I then padded back over my young one and nudge him. He unconsciously uncurls and clamber on to my back. He held on to me tightly and lets out a small sigh of comfort.
 
Without looking back at the remains of the once human, I took off into the night leaving the concrete jungle behind towards the suburbs for safer environment and away from these dangerous humans who were looking to harm my young one. There was less humans out side the city limits and therefore it would be safer. I had failed and let harm come to my young one and I would not allow it again.
 
 
TBC…
 
 
P/S: you may find that Heero sometimes speak to Shini instead of telepathic thoughts. Shini can understand Heero either way but can onli answer telepathically (she's a panther so she can't speak). I also appreciate reviews and comments from readers so please leave a few words.