Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Rise of Darkness ❯ RoD6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Rise of Darkness
Author: shad0w118
Archive: fanfiction.net , MediaMiner.org
Feedback: Yes, please. I appreciate it.
Pairing: OdinxOC, 2+1+2,
Rating: R
Category: AU, supernatural
Warnings: Angst?, OOC Heero,
Notes: a long winded and babbling Duo who is totally smitten, falling head over heels for kawaii Hee-chan. this update is also going to be a the last one from me in a while. I don't mean that I'm stopping the fic, just I'm starting work next work so I won't have so much time on my hands and lack of internet connection is going to be a problem for me to update future chapters. But still I hope readers enjoy this chapter. Ja ne.
 
Seth and Arms- Lions
Sandrock-Falcon
Shenlong-White Bengal Tiger
 
Disclaimer: I don't own them and the standard stuff.
 
::------:: telepathic thoughts
/-------/ thoughts
 
Chapter 6
(General POV)
 
“Sandrock has scouted the surrounding area but there are no sight Shinigami or Heero.” Quatre held out a leather gloved hand for his falcon Sandrock to perch.
 
“Seth, Arms and ShenLong trace Shinigami and Heero's scent to this tree from that massacre. They also pick up two unidentified scent of our kind here. It seems Heero and Shinigami may have stumble upon two vampires. ” Wufei said as he bent down to inspect the tree where Shinigami and Heero rested before.
 
“Their scent lead away from this tree to the road. Arms also picked up scent of horses. It must have been a carriage or mounts. But why would Shinigami allow Heero to follow strangers.” Trowa announced.
 
“These strangers must have been no harm towards Heero. Shinigami is a good judge of character. She will not let any harm befall Heero. But I wonder why she evaded our search parties.” Quatre spoke out everyone's thought.
 
 
+++++++++++
(Duo's POV)
 
My beautiful angel blinks at me and watches me with curiosity. His deep blue eyes pull me in to his world. It's like he can see into the very depth of my soul. I'm about to melt at his gaze. I want to know his name so bad so I can worship him. It is like I fell in love at first sight. Before he woke up I was already taken by his appearance, but when he opened his eyes I was spellbound.
 
“Hi! My name is Duo Maxwell. Me and my brother found you and Shini there under a tree a while back. You are now in our carriage and on our way to my home. Me and my brother are good people I swear. I may run and hide but I never tell a lie. That's my motto in life. I can't lie even if it's to save my life. So don't you worry bout us hurting you. I'll never do that. You are like an angel. I can never hurt you. I just wan to keep you safe, protect you, treasure you, shower you with love, worship you, pledge my undying love to you, hug you and never let you go, snuggle with you, go to parks with you, play with you, buy you an island, heck buy you the whole planet, give you the world, no the whole solar system, no the whole universe, built a monument where the people can worshi……”
 
“Duo, that's enough now. You are beginning to babble.” Solo cut Duo's rambling short. Now little one, May I know what is your name?” Solo asked Heero.
 
My angle looked at us, then tilts his head and blinks his eyes at us as if he did not understand Solo's question. He looked so cute in that position. I just wanna hug him so tight and never let go. After a while he looks at Shinigami and stares at her for along time. It was as if he was communicating with her. But I do not understand; my powers to talk to familiars and animals have just begun to develop, it is impossible for my angel to be able to talk to them at such a young age, unless it is just mere appearance that he looks so young. He might be older than me for all I know but my angel looks so young and innocent. I think my angel really looks his age.
 
“Heero” was the first word my angel spoke to me. He told me his name. My sweet angel's name is Heero. I test the name silently on my own. It feels just right pronouncing his name. It rolls off my tongue so naturally. Once again I fall even deeper in love with my angel, if that is even possible.
 
+++++++++++
(Heero's POV)
 
I woke up and felt soft materials under me. It did not feel like Shini but it was very nice and comfortable. I could also feel that I was on the move. I opened my eyes to see violet orbs looking at me. A heart shape face backed those pretty violet orbs. A few strands of chestnut color bangs lightly sway around those pretty eyes.
 
He introduces himself as Duo and talks non-stop so fast that I could not catch his words. Then an older man stops this talking Duo and asks me for my name. I look at them confused. I didn't know them but they seemed nice. I look to Duo then to the older man and ponder if I should tell them my name. Then I saw Shini on the floor of the moving contraption. I seek out Shini's advice before talking to these strangers.
 
::Shini. These people are asking for my name. Can I tell them? They seems like nice people Shini:: /Not like that bad man/ and Heero shudder at the thought of what happened that night.
 
:: Yes, little one you can tell them your name. They offer us shelter at their home. I think we can trust them. I don't sense any ill intentions from either of them. They found us under the tree where we were resting. You need to get better young one before we travel again. So for now we will accept their help. Is that ok with you little one::
 
:: Yes, Shini. I trust you. I like them. The boy in front of me is funny::
 
So I tell them my name.
Then the moving stopped and the boy announced that they are home. But they just need to get the portal open. /Huh? What portal? Where are we going? Why do we need a portal?/
 
::SHINI::
 
 
 
TBC….
 
 
+++++++++++