Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Sahar's War ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Saoko: Hiya! Here's the deal. I need three ocs for this fic, so if any of you fangirls would be so kind to help than send in your ocs, please. Just give me the following:

Name: Age: Height: Appearance: Personality: Nationality: History: Other: Royal Family Member or President's Kid: Relationship: (who you want to be with, siblings) Anything else you need to let me know e-mail me. Here is the start.

A little girl walked in the Arabian Desert in the middle of night. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as she looked at the fire that was burning a hundred yards away from her. Her uncle had just murdered her mother, and she hadn't stopped him from killing her. A flashback came to her of the beginning of the almost normal day.

The image of her in bed came to mind. The girl's black hair with green highlights covered her face as she slept in her royal bedroom. "Wake up, Princess Sahar," one of the many servants in the house shook her awake, "Your mother wishes to speak with you before breakfast."

"Aww, but Aya, Momma can wait `til my dreams over can't she?" Sahar asked the servant girl. Aya shook her head and said, "Honestly, Sahar you are eight years old, yet you act like a three year old."

Sahar jumped out of her bed and was led to her warm bath. When her bath was over she was put in a long flowing silk robe like dress that was too long for her. "Aya this dress is too long for me," Sahar complained as she was led to her mother's study.

"Sahar, don't complain to Aya about your problems. We need to talk about your training progress and school," Sahar's mother said as she got up from her chair. "Thank you Aya, you may leave now," Sahar's mother said. Aya bowed and left the room.

"Momma, I don't need to talk to you about this. We talked about it last night," Sahar complained some more.

"Sahar, I Queen Salima, had named you dawn because I thought you would wake up like the morning sun, but I was wrong I guess," her mother told her in disappointment. "Momma, I want to finish my gundam today," Sahar said out of the blue.

"Let's go finish it then," her mother said and then got up. Salima, Sahar's mother understood her daughter well. She led Sahar to the secret passage to the underground lab where they were working on her gundam. Salima had heard about Operation Meteor and she was planning to train her daughter to be a gundam pilot and protect the beauty of the Earth.

The day went by quickly and soon the gundam was done, but Salima sensed something was wrong. Salima turned around and saw her brother, Shihab. "What do you want Shihab?" Salima asked. "Oh, sister, you treat me that way. All I want is the destruction of you and your daughter, Salima," Shihab said.

"I won't let you kill Sahar, she has completed her training except for the deletion of her emotions," Salima said with tears strolling down her cheeks, "I won't let you kill Earth's only hope!" Salima reached for a button that would self-destruct the lab. Sahar ran to her mother, but Salima grabbed her daughter and threw her in the gundam. "Run my Sahar, run to the desert where the people shall take care of you. Look for my people and take this," Salima said, "This is my sign as a member of my tribe, take it in remembrance of me when I die."

The gundam shot up into the desert sky along with Sahar, leaving Salima knowing Sahar was safe. "You bitch," Shihab said and shot Salima right in the heart. The lab exploded, Shihab had escaped and did not die.

Saoko: How'd you like that? Well, read and review. Please remember this is my first fanfic. Ja ne!