Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Sahar's War ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Saoko: Well, I have three reviews. I feel so loved here. Oh well thank you Shadow Fox2 and Trinity crescent for reviewing. I'll try to update as soon as possible.

A.C. 198

At the age of 17 yrs. old, Sahar wasn't very normal. For one thing she had green hair and bright pale blue eyes. The next thing weird about her was that she was teaching a small class of students as prep for college. She herself was teaching astronomy once every Monday at her boarding school

Sahar sighed as she sat at her desk. A lot of her students were failing because they thought someone the same age as them or younger shouldn't teach them. There was on the other hand four prefect students four her. They were Quatre, Savanna, Jill, and Heero. Sahar was also a top tennis champion and was heading for the first Summer Olympic games in years.

"Savanna Walker please come here for a moment, I want to talk to you about your test grade," Sahar called. Every classmate looked at the dirty blond haired girl with brown eyes and pale skin. Savanna stood around 5'8 and was a very quiet girl. Savanna stood up and walked to Sahar's desk.

"Can we speak outside Sahar," Savanna said almost in a whisper. Sahar shook her head and led her outside.

"Savanna, I have to say you are pretty smart for a girl that is only 15 years old," Sahar said, "I myself was getting my masters degree at the time. Now I didn't want to talk to you about your test scores, but about the next tennis match you're participating in."

Savanna looked shocked, nobody had ever wanted to treat her this way except her sister and grandpa. Most people looked up to her because she was rich and smart, or they sneer at her calling her a snob. "Sahar, I didn't know you liked tennis," Savanna said.

"Like it? I love tennis, besides the fact it's the only sport I'm good at besides dodge ball," Sahar said, "I was thinking, would you like to be on my team? I am looking for another player and I thought you would be prefect."

"Thank you so much!" Savanna said while her brown eyes light up. She walked back to class.

At the end of the school day Sahar was tired. Well, at least I don't have to teach again `til next Monday, Sahar thought. Sahar walked down the street to pick up Neera, her eight-year-old daughter (no, not like that, if that's what anyone of you sickos are thinking)

Sahar was walking when she heard someone call her name. "Sahar!" the voice called. Sahar turned around to see her shining pupil Quatre. His platinum blond hair was shining in the afternoon sun. "Why hello, Quatre. How are you?" Sahar asked, "Quatre, I would love to talk to you, but I have something to do. Bye."

Sahar ran to Neera's Jr. High school. Neera was standing outside with her black her in her face crying thinking that her mom had disowned her. "Neera," Sahar called to the girl. Neera lifted up her head and saw her mom, Sahar running to her.

Sahar and Neera were walking home when Savanna caught up with them. "Um, hi Sahar. I was wondering could you help me with some work I have?" Savanna asked.

"Sure, just come over to my house later," Sahar said with a smile. Sahar walked on to her small apartment of school campus. She saw her partner the almost mental killer, Ebony Tesar dancing in the streets near her house. Ebony had long pitch-black hair that stopped at her mid-back, and her eyes were blood red that sometimes scared Sahar.

"Hey Ebony!" Neera shouted. Ebony just glared at Neera. Sahar grabbed Neera and whispered something in her ear.

"Hn, what did you say to her?" Ebony asked Sahar. Sahar looked at her partner whose hair was partly in one chopstick with part of her hair hanging down. "I told her to go buy some ice cream," Sahar said.

Sahar looked around and said, "So, do we have another mission?" Ebony just nodded her head yes and walked off. "Hey, you didn't tell me when or where!" Sahar shouted. Ebony looked at her and said, "Next week, Saudi Arabia."

"Great," Sahar mumbled than she went chasing after Neera to get her away from the ice cream.

Soon it was time to go home and get some dinner so Sahar and Neera walked away from the store with huge bags in their hands. "So, Mum, what's for dinner?" Neera asked Sahar.

"I don't know how about rice, coconut milk, and maybe some dates, E?" Sahar asked Neera. Neera shook her head in happiness. When they got home they met Savanna at their door. "Why hello Savanna," Sahar said, "I was just going to make dinner for Neera real quick. Okay?"

Savanna shook her head and followed the two inside their small apartment. Sahar handed Neera her dinner and sent her to her room. Savanna sat down on their small couch while she waited for Sahar to come back. Sahar started her a noise that sounded like... "Neera duck!" Sahar shouted and pushed the girl down. Bullets flew from their apartment's windows. Sahar reached down under Neera's bed and grabbed the three handguns that she had kept for this purpose. She tossed three bullet packs into her pocket and handed a gun to Neera. Neera shook her head understanding she would have to fight.

The two heard a shout and saw Savanna trying to fight some soldiers attacking her. "Savanna, do you know how to use a handgun?" Sahar asked. "Yes," Savanna shouted. Sahar threw a handgun towards Savanna and she caught it. The three killed some soldiers and started to run.

They heard laughing and than they saw Ebony fighting soldiers and smiling. She killed them instantly while laughing. The three caught up to Ebony and they ran to the Winner estate.

"Quatre! Let us in!" Sahar shouted through the intercom. The gates opened and they ran into the yard. The front doors were opening, but Sahar and the others ran in knocking the other person down on the ground.

Quatre looked at the four girls who had blood all over them. "Did you guys murder someone?" he asked in horror of thinking peace loving Sahar would kill someone.

Sahar was catching her breath so Neera answered his question. "No, our apartment was attacked by my Great Uncle's military," Neera said shaking from head to toe.

"You were attacked?" he asked Sahar not trusting the small girl. Four other boys, one Sahar knew, came into the room staring at the four girls. Sahar shook her head yes. "Savanna, what were you doing at her house anyways?" Quatre asked Savanna. Savanna looked at him and said, "I was going to tell her that I myself was part of her next mission. I am a gundam pilot like Sahar and Ebony. Neera had e-mailed me telling me to come," Savanna said.

Neera shook her head agreeing with Savanna. Sahar felt like slapping her so called daughter. Ebony looked on straight not talking to anyone. "What's with that girl?" a boy with a long brown braid asked a boy with short brown hair and Prussian blue eyes. "Ebony never talks unless it is necessary," Neera said with a million dollar smile.

"She so cute," the boy with the braid said, "Hi little girl, my name's Duo. What's yours?" Neera looked at her mom for permission to tell classified information, Sahar shook her head yes. "Name's little Princess Neera Malak Ishak," Neera said.

"Princess? Why?" he asked Neera. "My mum's the so called dead princess of Saudi Arabia," Neera told Duo. Everyone looked at Sahar as she just collapsed. "Mum... Mum!" Neera shouted. "It's okay Neera. Sahar is just unconscious right now," Quatre said to the girl.
Sun came onto Sahar's face as she woke up. She looked around the room she was in. The bed she was in was huge, the curtains were red, and the room's walls were navy blue. In the corner of her room was a chair that Neera was sleeping.

Sahar got out of bed when she heard shouting. She jumped back in her bed and then hid her face under the covers. "No way are we going to help some baka onnas!" a voice shouted. "Sshh, Sahar's still asleep, Wufei," Quatre's kind, loving voice said in a whisper.

Saoko: Very short, not much, but I'll add some more later. Please tell me about your gundams people. Ja ne!