Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Sahar's War ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Saoko: This chapter's going to be good I promise.

Lukain: Wow, you've been doing a lot of work lately!

Saoko: Let me introduce my over protective, really annoying big bro!

Lukain: That's is mean little sis.

Saoko: Save me somebody.

 

Saoko's heart thumped as she heard the rest of the people came into her room. Neera heard them and she slowly opened her big blue eyes to see a bunch of people in her mum's room. She was about to get up when someone tapped her shoulder; she turned around to see Ebony. Neera jumped up in a hug against Ebony and Ebony looked around in dismay as the girl hugged her tightly.

"She'll be okay Neera, she just needs some sleep," the guy named Duo said. Neera jumped off Ebony and shook her mess of black hair. "Do you know where the closest computer is Mister Duo?" Neera asked.

He shook his head no and Neera gave a cry of dismay. "I have to talk to Jill, please someone tell me where the nearest computer is," Neera begged.

"NO BEGGING!!!" Sahar shouted and the rest of people could have sworn that Sahar had fire in her eyes as she revealed that she was awake. Everyone stared at her as she ran over to Neera and glared at her.

Neera ran behind Heero and said, "Help me weird person." She hid there until Sahar calmed down and smiled at everyone. "Well good morning to you guys," Sahar said, "Well, we'll be going now." Sahar grabbed Neera's arm and started to run when the Chinese looking guy named Wufei interrupted their only way of escape.

"Hold it right their onna," Wufei said. He had a look of anger in his eyes and Sahar backed down. "Okay what do you guys wanna know? I know Ebony over there won't talk unless it is necessary," Sahar said dismay in her eyes now.

"Everything," Heero said. Sahar looked at the floor tears fell from her eyes. "It started when I five. My mom, Lady Salima of the Inuit, wanted me to be a soldier that would protect the world with the gundam she built. My uncle killed her..."

Neera looked into her mom's green eyes and remembered the desert Inuit. A flashback came to her.

FLASHBACK

Neera was five years old again in her mind. She was following her mother to her great grandma's place of the tribe's land.

"Mum, what's going on?" Neera asked not fully understanding what was going on. Sahar looked around and grabbed Neera's arm with fear in her eyes. Sahar ran with Neera than threw her into a tent. She pulled out a beam saber and ran as a bunch of weird men dressed in brown uniforms came to the land.

"Neera, I want you to stay here while I fight, okay?" Sahar looked into Neera's big eyes. Neera nodded her head slowly and watched as her mom ran off into the fight.

Sahar jumped over a huge boulder and flipped behind it. She stood next to her partner Ebony and shook her head letting her know she was ready. Ebony started to smile as soldiers came towards them. "Let's get in our gundams, now!" Sahar shouted. The ground started to shake as two gundams rose from beneath the base.

Ebony ran in a flash to her gundam, Hell Sent. It is a form of a mixture of Epyon and Deathscythe Hell Costum. Its armor was mostly red and black with a little bit of white. The "wings" are, instead of the original Epyon, is shaped like the bat wings of Deathscythe Hell's wings (black). On the "knuckles" of the hands are metal claws that can become laser-ish and do the chop-suey act on other gundams. There are four on each hand, and is thinner. If all fails with the claws, a one bladed scythe is used with red laser energy. The gundam had an amazing stealth feature like Ebony. It refracts light and blends into any type of surrounding. The problem about this feature was it took a major part of the power and could only last fifteen minutes. If ever surpassing that time period, the gundam's power will run out and will do an emergency shutdown to self-regenerate power. In at least thirty minutes it will turn itself back on.

Sahar shot her beam saber and threw it at the random enemy as she ran to her gundam. It was a mixture of the gundams Sandrock and Deathscythe. It was mostly green and red with some black. Its weapon could transform, but the strongest weapon was a sickle. The sickle could destroy anything upon contact. While it could also go invisible for about ten minutes which was enough time for Sahar to destroy anything.

Sahar looked on her screen and saw the image of Ebony appear on her screen. Ebony shook her head and then her image disappeared from the screen. Sahar typed real fast and started her gundam up this was going to be a long battle.

END OF FLASHBACK

Neera looked around and saw she was in hotel room. Sahar walked in and saw her. "It's okay Neera, we're at a hotel on earth. We'll be staying here for a while sort of like a vacation with a lot of body guards," Sahar said with a smile. She sat on the bed and Neera hugged her tightly.

"Are we visiting grandpa?" Neera asked. Sahar shook her head yes and looked very excited, but she was truly nervous. Her father has thought she has been dead for nine years now. It's time I make my return to the palace and defeat my uncle, Sahar thought.

Sahar grabbed Neera and led her to a car that had Duo, Jill, and Quatre in it. "Why are they here, Mum?" asked Neera. Sahar looked at everyone for help. "Um, Neera, sweetie, they are here to protect me and make sure Uncle Fajr doesn't harm me in any way," Sahar told the young girl.

Neera understood her mom as the car drove on. Jill was a girl with platinum blond hair and dark blue eyes. She, to her family, was supposedly dead. Jill looked at the small girl and smiled.

"Neera won't be coming with me, just in case, okay?" Sahar said. Quatre shook his head yes and just looked at Sahar. Duo smiled at Neera as she gave her million-dollar smile.

"That means I get to check out the market places of Arabia? And shop?" Neera asked Sahar. "Yes, I guess so. Only if you have Duo and Jill with at all times," Sahar told the now happy girl.

Sahar and Quatre were dropped off at the palace gate. Quatre was about to go through the gate when Sahar grabbed him. "We can't go that way, my uncle might catch us before we get to see my father," Sahar said.

Quatre nodded his head and followed Sahar. Sahar walked stealthily past the gate and found a big bush. She went inside the bush and pressed a button. A staircase appeared; Sahar flagged Quatre to follow her down.

Soon they were in a hallway that had large curtains covering the windows. They heard people talking so Quatre pulled Sahar into one the curtains with him, but when pulled her she snapped her head around. The two's lips touched and Sahar felt like breaking the kiss, but couldn't because the men that were passing by was her uncle and his partner in crime, Faber (weird name, Eh?). As soon as the two were out of hearing range they pulled apart. Sahar breathed heavily and Quatre did the same.

"Whoa, what was that for?" Sahar asked and Quatre started to blush. She shook her head and than kissed him on the cheek. Sahar had had crush on Quatre ever since she started school at the boarding school on colony L4.

They started to walk down the hall when a guard spotted them. "Wait, don't kill him. We should make him take us to your father," Quatre told Sahar.

"Right, good idea Quatre," Sahar said. She grabbed a handgun out of her pocket and pointed it at the guard. "Lead us to my father's throne room, now," Sahar demanded.

The guard led them to the room the back way and through a door. In the room was her father talking to his advisors like he use to always. Memories flashed in Sahar's mind as she remembered her times in the palace.

FLASHBACK

"Father, Father," a young six years old Sahar shouted as she ran into the throne room. Her father looked and smiled at Sahar. She jumped and hugged him tightly.

END OF FLASHBACK

"What is the meaning of bringing these common people here?" her father asked the guard. The guard was shaking, but stuttered, "She ... She is ... is... Sa-Sa... Sahar... Your Highness."

Her father looked at her and saw the rare shade of green eyes that only two people on earth had ever had. Those two people were his late love, Salima, and his supposedly dead daughter, Sahar.

"Guards, cease my daughter and take her to a guest room. Also cease her captor and take him to a cell, now!!" Sahar's father shouted. A pair of guards grabbed Sahar and held her tightly. Sahar struggled, but it was of no use. She watched as Quatre was taken away from her. He didn't even struggle when the guards took him. "Quatre!!" Sahar screamed as he disappeared from her sight. Tears ran down her cheeks falling from her pale green eyes. The room she was locked in was very familiar to Sahar and than she realized it was the same room she had slept in when she was a small child. There was the light red curtains, the queen bed, the child's toys she had, and than she saw them, her Matchbox Twenty cds. (I love Matchbox Twenty so don't be mean, please)

She watched with fright in her eyes as she waited for someone to come in. Hours of boredom went by until Sahar's stomach growled. She looked around the room to find her something to get hunger off her mind when she remembered the secret passage to her the cells.

Sahar got up off her bed and walked to the bookcase, wondering if her father ever found out about the secret passages. She walked up to the bookcase looked for her guitar, AKA the only way out of the room. She saw it and picked it up; the case was still on it, but filled with dust.

She opened the case and saw the guitar with a very thick covering of dust on it. Sahar dusted it off and played a note it was out of tune already. She reached and slowly brought it back in tune. She was about to leave when she realized she wouldn't ever come back here again.

She looked around her old room tears came down as she remembered the life she once had. She reached for her mother's only thing left to her, her mother's flute.

Sahar than played the guitar part of Linkin Park's song, Numb. (I really love that song) The bookcase than moved to the side and a staircase appeared instead of the bookcase. She walked down the staircase and saw her father looking at an empty cell.

"Father, what are you doing here?" Sahar asked her father with worry in her voice.

He turned around and saw Sahar, the spitting image of his late wife Salima. He walked up to the girl with love in his eyes. He touched her cheek and than hugged Sahar tightly.

"Sahar, your just like your mother, running away from where you're suppose to stay," her father said, "I've study your history from since your mother died. You've lived with the normal people, the commoners. You have a daughter named Neera and you teach a small class to prepare you for college every Monday on colony L4."

Sahar looked into her father's blue eyes and saw something in his eyes she never saw before. He was telling her stuff that she knew herself, but now there was something that made her so happy. It was telling her that even thought she thought her whole life her father hated her, he didn't; he loved her.

Sahar realized than that she forgot about Quatre. She looked around the prison cells looking for Quatre.

Her father chuckled and said, "You won't find you friend, Sahar we caught little Neera and some friends trying to free him so we let them go except Neera."

"Father, where's Neera!" Sahar shouted at her father worried for her child.

"She is safe, but I want you to know you're the next ruler of Arabia as soon as I die so here you'll need this," her father said, "I love you Sahar, but I've come to realize you're the only who's fit for the throne. Good-bye."

Her father pulled out a gun and shot himself directly in the heart. Sahar reached down and pulled him into her arms. He looked up into Sahar's pale green eyes and smiled.

"I'm going to your mother, she'll be hap...ap...y now," her father said and his body slowly went limp.

"Father," Sahar screamed tears running down her cheeks.

Meanwhile with Quatre, Duo, and Jill ...

Quatre started grabbing his chest in extreme pain. Someone's in bad pain, but who, could it be... wait a sec I just heard Sahar scream, Quatre thought as he felt pain.
Jill looked at Quatre and saw the pain he was going through. She tapped Duo who was facing the other way thinking.

"What's wrong with Quatre?" Jill asked Duo. Duo turned around and saw Quatre.

"It's his space heart," Duo told Jill to her relief.

"What is a space heart?" Jill questioned Duo.

"I guess it's like a physic ability and hold any more questions, we've got to help Quatre," Duo said as he and Jill went over to Quatre.

Back with Sahar ...

A guard stumbled down the stairs when he heard a gun shoot. He saw Sahar with her head buried in her father's chest and the late ruler of Arabia with a gun in his hand.

Sahar stood up when she saw the guard, but the guard was in a state of shock. Sahar walked up to the guard and just looked down. He led her to her uncle Fajr in the throne room.

"Uncle Fajr, my father has just committed suicide, now I am the ruler, right?" Sahar asked her uncle.

"No, you're not the ruler. You won't be the ruler until your twenty years of age," Fajr said, "I will be the ruler until than."

Sahar was about to punch him really hard when her world went all black. She felt someone pick her up and walk her to her room.

The next morning ...

Sahar woke up to a million noises in the room she was in. Sahar slowly opened her pale green eyes and saw a bunch of servant girls that looked only around the ages of 13 and 14 years old.

A girl with jet black hair, midnight blue eyes, and tan skin walked up to Sahar in her bed and bowed. She looked only about 14 years old.

"Good Morning your highness! I am Aini, your personal handmaiden," the girl said.

 

 

Saoko: Oh, what's gonna happen next? I don't know.

Lukain: What do you mean you don't know?

Saoko: Hey they come to me when they come to me.

Lukain: No more watching weird animes until you know something.

Saoko: All man, that's it big bro. Attack of the evil flying monkeys!

Evil flying monkeys attack and tie up Lukain

Saoko: Smirks evilly Hahahahahahahah!