Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Sahar's War ❯ Chapter Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Saoko: My big bro still is tied up! Manically laughs

Lukain: Mmphh

Saoko: What was that bro? Takes tape off of his mouth

Lukain: Are pant done playing pant yet?

Saoko: NO! Evil monkeys torture him with the bananas! Oh, and let's continue with the fic!

 

"Well, nice to meet you Aini, but I have to leave to colony L4," Sahar said to Aini with a smile.

"They'll arrest you though!" Aini cried. Sahar looked at her questioning. Why would they arrest me if I left?, she thought to herself.

"Why would they arrest me and who is they?" Sahar asked Aini.

"They are the lords of Arabia. Arabia has left the Earth Sphere Alliance and is planning to start war, but if you must leave, leave with your friends that have come to get you," Aini said.

"What they're here? What about Neera?" Sahar asked her mind slowly getting angry.

"Yes, three girls and five boys are here. No one else wishes to tell you this because they hate you and think you killed your father, but Neera stuck in a prison cell under the palace," Aini said.

"Whoa, harsh," Sahar said to no one in particular, "Well, I'll be packing to go now."

Aini nodded her head and left the room. Sahar looked around the room for some type of bag to pack some of her stuff in. She practically pulled the room apart searching for a bag like thing. The huge dresser had shirts, dresses, and pants all over it, while the bed was covered with small children toys and some bomb like things that Sahar use to make when she was training with her mom.

Finally after turning the room upside down she found a small black book bag that had been used when her mother would send her with clothes, food, and water out into the desert alone. The book bag was more like a hiking backpack; it had a small space on the side for a water bottle and on the back was, embroidered in, a copy of the flag of Saudi Arabia. The green of the flag shone brightly on the black of the book bag and Arabic writing was in every bit detailed.

She slowly then put everything back in its place, but placed certain things in the bag. She placed her Matchbox Twenty cds, her mother's flute, Bedouin clothing (i.e. thobes, veils, sandals, etc.), a cd player, a cell phone that was silver with a lime green lining around the numbers, and the most significant thing to her, her mother's totem necklace. A clear tear ran down Sahar's face as the thought of her mother came to mind.

There was knock on the door and Sahar quickly swiped away her tear and gave out a muffled come in. Aini opened the door and allowed eight people to enter her room. Ebony walked in first and Sahar could have sworn that she saw a faint smile on Ebony's face.

"Sahar!" Quatre yelled and he gave her a huge hug.

Heero, Jill, Savanna, Wufei, and Trowa followed Quatre. The last person to file in was Duo, but unknown to Sahar was that someone was with him. Duo ran into the room and also hugged Sahar.

"Good to see ya again, Sahar," Duo said to her.

Then Sahar heard a knock at the door and she looked and saw Neera. Neera looked as though she had been beaten badly. Her lip was fat and her left was swollen, but she seemed to be smiling. Her outfit that she had previously been wearing, a red t-shirt with a wolf on it and a pair of deep denim blue jeans, were a little torn and blood was seeping through a cut at her side.

Sahar ran right up to her and hugged her tightly. Sahar had tears of joy jumping through her eyes. Neera was also crying, too, as the two rejoiced at their reunion. After a couple of minutes of the two hugging and crying they stopped.

"So can we escape now?" Neera asked questioningly.

Everyone turned to Neera and shouted, "No!!"

"Geez, I was just asking," Neera mumbled to herself.

"First we need a plan to leave, because I'll be arrested if I try to leave Arabia," Sahar said with worry in her voice.

"Sahar's right, we should make a plan than escape," Quatre agreed with her.

"If I've gotten the most up to date schematics of this place than we can use that secret passage that you and Quatre used to get in here before, Sahar," Duo told them.
"Not good, the ten of us can't get out that fast," Jill said pointing out how narrow the passage was.

"Hn, then go out in groups," Heero stated.

"Heero's right, we can go out in groups of twos," Sahar said.

"No," Neera said to them, "I have a better idea. I can hack my way and knock out the security system that way we can escape altogether."

"Sahar, Neera can hack into computer bases?" Savanna asked softly.

Sahar shook her head yes and answered, "I tried to teach her how to fight, but I guess she just can't fight, so she's a hacker."

"Well, now that we have a plan we should put it into action," Trowa finally spoke, and very calmly.

"Uh, does anyone know where I can get a computer?" Neera asked them.

"You can use mine," Ebony stated pulling out a laptop out of her pack she had been carrying.

Neera hooked the laptop up to a plug and booted it up. She pulled a green floppy disk that had weird shaped writing on it, like it was a code or something. Once the computer was booted up Neera flipped the disk in and they all watched as an html code appeared on the screen quickly.

"Great!" Neera shouted annoyed, "Their codes encrypted in Arabic!"

"I'll help with the Arabic part Neera, just do the rest," Sahar said as she started typing Arabic words onto the screen.

Sahar typed away as Neera told what to do. About two hours past by and than Neera and Sahar were finished.

"Well, everything's done and all, but we have to leave in 2o minutes to get out or else we're dead," Neera said.

"Got it, let's go then!" Duo shouted.

"We'll need something to protect us from the guards, though," Sahar said and reached under her bed looking for something.

"What ya looking for Sahar?" Duo asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Heero asked.

"I'm looking for this box that was under my bed filled with weapons when I was training as a kid," Sahar said from underneath the huge bed, "Ah- ha! I've found it!"

Sahar crawled out from underneath the bed, but bonked her head when trying to come out from underneath. Sahar reached under the bed and pulled out a huge wooden box. The box had dust all over it in a thick layer and it was a faded cherry brown color. Sahar slowly opened it, but it still squeaked since the hinges were rusted. When she opened it everyone shut up and looked what was in the box.

Sahar threw everyone small onyx black handguns. She, herself, grabbed herself a long sword. The sword hilt had a small jewel at the end that looked like a diamond, but it didn't seem like a diamond. Than on the sword was Arabic writing only Sahar could understand.

"Is that a real diamond?" Neera asked her mum.

"No, it's a gem made of gundanium," Ebony stated annoyed by Neera.

"Let's just leave now," Wufei said even more annoyed than he had been when he first came in.

Sahar shook her head wanting to remain silently while the others followed her in pairs. Sahar with Quatre, Heero with Ebony, Savanna with Trowa, Jill with Duo, and Neera followed the annoyed Wufei. Sahar signaled them to follow her as she ran past the hallway that had weird red tapestries on the walls. They stopped at a door and Sahar pressed a button and it opened to reveal a bunch of guards.

Sahar ran and injured all of the guards that she could reach with her sword swiping it at anyone who could leak where they were going. She was about to injure another guard when that same guard hit her right in the shoulder with a gun. When she was done with her sword she went to the end of the room and found another door, but instead of pressing the button she tried to kick it down; she fell down instead.

The others were trying to hold their laughter while Neera broke into the lock system with Ebony's laptop and unlocked the door. When the door opened it revealed a hanger with older versions of the updated space shuttles. The strange thing was there were two huge things covered by a huge tan sheet like fabric.

"Okay, Duo, Jill, you two have the best piloting skills so each of you take a shuttle to fly," Neera said.

"I'll take my gundam, Desert Star, and Ebony will take her gundam, Hell Sent," Sahar said as she started to scale the wall.

"Great, baka onnas piloting gundams," Wufei commented.

"Let's get going then," Jill said.

Sahar had finished scaling the wall and somehow gotten inside her gundam without looking down which was amazing considering her major fear of heights. Sahar was inside her gundam and she booted it up. She typed quickly and the fabric over it came off revealing the gundam.

An image appeared on Sahar's screen, it was Ebony. Ebony nodded her head letting Sahar know her gundam is ready to go.

"Duo, Jill, can you guys hear me?" Sahar asked as she put a headset on her head.

"Loud and clear," the two answered at the same time.

"Okay, Ebony you copy," Sahar asked.

"Hn," was all Ebony said, as she got ready to fly.

Jill flipped off the autopilot as she started to boosters to the shuttle. The shuttles were small and could only fit four people. Jill was flying with Neera, Savanna, and Trowa, while Duo was flying with Heero, Quatre, and Wufei.
"Let's get out of here," Sahar said and they launched out into space heading towards the colony L4.

The next day ...

Sahar yawned as she sat down at her seat in her band class, which was first period. Sahar sat down thinking about Quatre and the kiss the two had shared. She mentally blushed at herself thinking there is no way Quatre would like me.

"Good Morning Sahar," cheery Quatre said as he past her to his seat.

"Yeah, if only I wasn't to damn tired," Sahar replied to Quatre.

"Good morning class let's begin with the usual Bb scale," the band director said as he stood on his wooden platform.

Sahar played the piano quickly up the scale following the band. When class was over she started heading over to her next class, Astronomy. Of course it had be Monday when she got back so she could teach.

Relena walked into the empty classroom first. She was followed by preps that took the class just because she did. Sahar rolled her eyes as she sat at her desk and pulled out some chalk writing on the board POP QUIZ.

"What a pop quiz? Ms. Sahar I'm already failing as it is, or do have something against me?" Relena practically shouted.

"No, Relena, I have nothing against you," Sahar stated calmly while continuing to write, "You just don't know the important things about the stars and heavenly celestial bodies."

Quatre walked into the room with Heero and Savanna. He smiled at Sahar and sat down. Savanna walked up to Sahar and handed her a disk. The disk was from Ebony because Neera left her disk in Ebony's computer.

"Thank you. Now good morning class today we have a pop quiz on the planet x theory," Sahar said smiling, "Take your time and remember to turn in your homework."

While the rest of the class was finishing the pop quiz Sahar sat at her desk messing with her computer and checking her e-mail. She looked through and saw mostly junk e-mail, but than saw Neera's e-mail address. She opened the e-mail and read:

Mum-

I was searching up your family on the net and hacking through royal files and find an amazing piece of information. It turns out you aren't the only child Grandmum had had. You have an older bro. He's coming to visit you with his wife tonight catch you later Mum.

Love, Neera

"What?!" Sahar shouted in the classroom and everyone turned and looked at her.

"Is everything alright, Sahar?" Savanna asked as she turned in her quiz finished.

"It's nothing. I just have a disowned older brother," Sahar said sarcastically.

"Really?" Savanna asked.

Sahar shook her head and then Savanna walked back to her seat. Now why didn't Mother tell me about this? She never told me I had an elder brother. Great! Sahar thought. The bell all of sudden rang and Sahar jumped out of her seat.

"All of those who didn't finish their quiz will finish it next week. Turn your homework if you haven't already, too," Sahar shouted while preparing her books.

Everyone was walking out the door when Sahar noticed Savanna walking with Trowa to class and Jill was walking with Duo. Someone's caught the love bug, Sahar thought as she slowly walked out of the classroom. Sahar bumped into someone stirring her out of her thoughts.

"I am so sorry. I wasn't at all paying attention," Sahar said and noticed the person she knocked down was Quatre.

"That is alright, it was just an accident," Quatre said politely.

"I have to get to class. Bye Quatre!" Sahar shouted as she ran down the hallway facing him and waving nearly running into an evil prep. (No offense to preps, I just don't like them)

Quatre smiled and walked onto class. Sahar is so innocent comparing that she is a deadly gundam pilot. Yet she is so perfect in many ways and the funny mistakes she makes make her even more perfect. What am I thinking? Am I in love? Quatre thought to himself and no one else.

"Grr, why did I even sign-up for etiquette, anyways?" Sahar questioned herself out loud after falling on her face.

"Because, it was the only thing left," Jill said as she nearly tripping over Sahar.

"Sahar, get up and try again," the teacher, Mrs. Twinkie, ordered Sahar.

"Why do I even try? I can't dance, I can't use proper manners that are used at a ball, and I can't sing!" Sahar shouted as she stood up.

"What if you get invited to a ball at the Winner's?" Mrs. Twinkie questioned.

"I won't go," Sahar said as she sat at a table.

"You will and I know you will," Mrs. Twinkie said, "You will stay after school and work with for two hours, Sahar."

Relena started to snicker at Sahar. Sahar turned around and glared at her and was about to get up and kill her when Jill stopped her.

"Relena you shall help me, too," Mrs. Twinkie said.

"I would love to stay, Mrs. Twinkie, but I have to meet up with a lost brother tonight," Sahar said.

"You will stay unless you wish for detention," Mrs. Twinkie told Sahar.

"Great," Sahar mumbled as the bell rang. She picked up everything for her next class and left.

Later, after school ...

Sahar was mumbling to herself as she head towards the etiquette room. She than stopped and forgot about asking someone to pick up Neera from school and take care of her for her. The next thing she knew she was on the ground and her head was hurting. Soon the world went black and she lost consciousness

"Sahar, are you okay?" Quatre asked Sahar and helped her get up.

"Yes, I guess so. What happened?" Sahar asked Quatre as she looked around finding herself in the Nurse's office.

"You get knocked over by a janitor not watching where he was going and you hit your head on the water fountain," Quatre said sweat dropping.

"Great! That means I can't stay after with Mrs. Twinkie!" she shouted and nearly jumped off the sick bed she was on.

"Be careful, you don't want to hurt yourself so soon," Quatre said worried for her.

"I'll be fine, but can you please go break the news to Mrs. Twinkie while I call Neera and tell her to go home without me," she asked.

He shook his head and ran out of the room. Sahar reached for her cell phone and called Neera. The problem was that Neera wouldn't answer the phone.

"Why won't you pick up Neera?" Sahar asked.

"Maybe because I am here," Neera's voice told Sahar.

"Well, that might explain something," Sahar said and saw Quatre come into the room.

"You can leave now, Sahar," he told her sweetly, "But before you go I have a question for you."

 

 

Saoko: Wow, cliffie!

Lukain: Be nice Saoko.

Saoko: Ah man! Does that mean I can't torture you anymore?

Lukain: Yes.

Saoko: Oh well. Ja ne!