Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Sahar's War ❯ Chapter Six ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Saoko: I am typing this because of the stupid cable man messed with my Internet connection.

Lukain: No, that's not what really happened. Tell the truth, baby sis.

Saoko: I hit the Internet box thing. --0

Lukain: Now doesn't it feel good to get that off your chest?

Saoko: Uh, no.

Lukain: You're hopeless, Saoko.

Saoko: Yes, now on with my fic.

 

Sahar turned to Quatre and asked, "What do you want to ask?"

"My family is having a ball this weekend and my sisters tell me I have to have a date. I was wondering ... would you come with me to the ball?" Quatre asked blushing lightly.

Sahar started to blush and just nodded her head yes. Neera was starting to smile as she watched her mom get up. Sahar walked up to Quatre and kissed him on the cheek. Quatre started to blush even more and so was Sahar.

"Well, we better get going, Mum," Neera told the two.

"Oh yeah, right! Quatre, will you come over to my house tonight?" Sahar asked Quatre with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, but why?" Quatre replied.

"It turns out I have an elder brother that was disowned and so now I am going to meet him and his wife tonight at my place. Right, Neera," said Sahar to Quatre.
"Well then, see you tonight," Quatre said and left Neera and Sahar.

"Let's go now Mum," Neera said to Sahar.

Sahar nodded her head and walked out of the school heading towards Savanna's estate. They weren't allowed to go through the gate so they waited for Savanna to welcome them in. Savanna's house was huge! The front yard had wonderful plants from different places of earth in it.

"Welcome to my home," Savanna said surprising Neera therefore making her jump.

Savanna had changed out of the school uniform into a comfortable pair of jean shorts that went to her knees with cargo pockets and a pale blue shirt. Her hair was up in a bun like usual.

"Whoa! You scared me there," Neera said to Savanna as she let the two in.

"Follow me, you guys should meet my sister," Savanna said and walked right into the house without knocking, but of course it is her house.

A little girl that looked about ten years of age with short brown hair down and brown ran right into Savanna. Savanna smiled at the girl; she whispered something into the girl's ear and so she ran to the sitting room for guests.

"Neera, Sahar, this is my younger sister, Madison. Madison this is my friend Sahar and her daughter, Neera," Savanna said to them.

"Wow, you have a daughter at 17. When did you have her?" Madison asked fascinated at the fact Sahar had a daughter.

"Well, actually, I sort of adopted her. I found her in the desert when I was ten years old and she was one," Sahar replied to Madison.

"Oh, well, since you're around my age I'll show you my wing of the house. Come on," Madison said and dragged Neera away.

Ebony appeared from behind a curtain of a window in the room. Ebony was wearing a long-sleeved pitch-black shirt and pitch-black denim jeans. Her hair was in its usual style.

"So ready to have the meeting?" Sahar asked the two.

"Jill's not here, yet," Savanna said.

"Who said I wasn't here?" Jill's voice came through behind a bookshelf, "I came in through the lab just thank you."

"What took you so long?" Sahar asked.

"Well, Duo invited me to go to this ball thing at the Winner house this Friday!" Jill said happily.

"Great," Ebony said sarcastically.

"You bet!" Jill said.

"Ladies, we should start out meeting," the voice of their leader like person, Dr. Bob (What? I had a lack of creative names!).

"Yeah, sure, Dr. Bob. Let's get this meeting started because I have a special meeting with my long lost elder brother," Sahar said as she moved to a different chair.

A hologram projection of Dr. Bob appeared. He looked old like normal. His hair was messy and gray and his eyes were also gray.

"Man, you've gotten older, Dr. Bob," Jill stated.

"Nice to see you again, Jill," Dr. Bob said annoyed, "Now if we're done with the comments, we will continue. Four sites have been found. It appears that these sites are plants making mobile suits for a war coming up. Savanna, Jill, and Ebony shall go to these four sites on Saturday."

"But what about me?" Sahar asked.

"You, Sahar, shall go to the Winner estate," Dr. Bob stated.

"What for?" Sahar asked clueless.

"There is, supposedly, going to be an ambush there on Saturday. Your job is to protect the Winners from this ambush," Dr. Bob said.

"Hn, she always gets the good missions," Ebony growled.

"That's not true, Ebony, you and Leah are the two best pilots of mine. Sahar gets this one because Quatre trusts her," Dr. Bob told Ebony.

"Is this over, for I really need to test some new equipment," Savanna said getting up from the chair she was sitting in.

"Yes, this meeting is over now," Dr. Bob said and the hologram disappeared.

Sahar collected Neera and left. When the two got home Sahar changed into a pair of nice khaki skirt and a nice white blouse. She put on her totem, the coyote, and underneath her blouse she was wearing her mother's totem, the raven for guidance.

Neera was forced into a dress that was really cute on her, even though it took Sahar forever to get her to wear it. The dress was a nice forest green color with white ruffles at the bottom and white lace around the collar. The sleeves were puffy and short sleeved.

When the time came Neera was waiting on the couch in the living room watching TV, while Sahar finished cleaning the apartment. The doorbell rang and Sahar ran to answer the door. At the door was Quatre wearing a pale pink blouse like shirt, a purple, and khaki pants.

"Thank you so much, Quatre," Sahar said and than out of the blue she hugged him.

When she was finished hugging him you could tell he was blushing and madly, by the way. Sahar showed him to the living and while doing so, turning of the TV. Neera started to pout when the TV was turned off. Quatre sat down next to Neera on the couch.

When the doorbell rang this time, Sahar answered it to find a tall man around 27 with black hair, tan skin, and the same shade of green eyes as Sahar. Next to him was a not so tall woman around the age of 26 who had bright red hair, blue eyes, and pale skin. The woman also appeared to be pregnant.

"Why, you must be my brother," Sahar asked the tall man.

"Finally, I meet my baby sister. When I heard about Mum's lab blowing up and they couldn't find your body in the remains of the explosion I was afraid I'd never meet you," the man jumped up and hugged Sahar.

"Um, ... big bro this is my good friend Quatre Winner. This little girl over here is your niece, Neera," Sahar said showing her brother Quatre and Neera.

"This is your sister-in-law, Christina, but she prefers to be called Chris. I am Jordan, so you don't have to call me big bro," Jordan told Sahar.

"It is nice to meet you," Quatre said politely.

"So, Jordan, are you and Chris going to have a baby?" Neera asked.

"Neera!" Sahar said in that's-very-rude tone of voice.

"It's okay, Sahar. Yes, Neera, Chris and I are going to have a baby girl," Jordan said very calmly.

"Cool, I'm gonna have a cousin!" Neera shouted almost at the top of her lungs.

"We still haven't come up with a name, though," Chris mentioned.

"So, Sahar are you and Quatre more than friends, like boyfriend and girlfriend?" Jordan asked.

The two both blushed and answered a calm no. The night went on liked this until about 10:00 P.M. Sahar noticed that Neera was getting tired and she was, too. Jordan, getting the sign that it was around time he should leave with Chris, stood up.

"Well, it's about time I leave, Sahar," Jordan told her after yawning.

"I think I should be leaving now, too," Quatre said.

"It was nice to meet you," Chris said with a smile as Jordan helped her out the door.

Sahar smiled and replied, "It was nice to meet you both."

Before Quatre left Sahar gave him a hug. After Quatre left, blushing by the way, Sahar sent Neera straight to bed. Once Neera was safely tucked away in her bed and after several times of checking on her Sahar went to bed, too.

Four days later ...

Sahar woke up to someone yelling at her. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Dr. Bob on her T.V. screen. He was yelling at her, but than she pressed mute on her T.V. and went back to sleep realizing it was only 3:00 A.M.

 

Saoko: Hope you guys liked that.

Lukain: You should be more descriptive, sis.

Saoko: I know, but this one is really long.

Lukain: Right

Saoko: R&R Ja ne!