Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Sahar's War ❯ Chapter Seven ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Saoko: Hiya, I haven't updated in a long while so here we go.

Lukain: Sis, ya know, Raul, our cousin didn't sign your yearbook?

Saoko: What?! Looks at yearbook signatures and than disappears

Lukain: Now where did she go?

Saoko: reappears with cousin Raul Sign my yearbook!!!!!

Raul: Uh, okay Signs yearbook

Saoko: Yay!!! Now both my cousins have signed my yearbook!!!!!

Raul: Does she do this all the time?

Lukain: Uh-hu.

Saoko: On with the fic.

 

 

Sahar woke up to her alarm going off at 6:00 a.m. and saw that Dr. Bob had stopped trying to wake her up. She smiled mischievously as she headed to Neera's room. First, before she went into to Neera's room she went to the bathroom. Searching for a bucket Sahar turned on the water of the sink and finally found a bucket and filled it with freezing cold water.

Sahar snuck into Neera's room silently with the bucket in her hands. She walked up to Neera's bed and listened as Neera's alarm went off. Than at the right moment Sahar through water on Neera so that she was shivering cold.

"MOM!!!!!!!!!!" Neera screamed bloody murder.

Sahar smiled and ran out of the room heading for her room. Sahar finally got to her room before Neera caught up with her. She locked the door and changed out of her pajamas into her school uniform (Oh, I forgot to mention the school has a uniform). The uniform was dress for girls and it was forest green with a bow at the back that was maroon.

After she was dressed she walked out of the room and was splashed with freezing cold water. Sahar looked around the hallway and than looked up to see Neera had set a trap for her so when she opened her door water would spill on her. She mentally slapped herself for not thinking that Neera would get her back very quickly.

She walked to the kitchen, soaking wet from head to toe, and found Neera sitting in front of the TV while eating cereal. When Neera saw Sahar soaking wet she started to laugh very hard that milk came out her nose.

"You're gonna get it Neera, just wait," Sahar threatened.

Neera gulped and laughed nervously and then left the room. She ran out the door and went to school an hour early. Sahar smirked as she dried herself and than went to make breakfast. Today was going to be a great day because today she was going to Quatre's for a big ball. She had bought a perfect dress for the evening. It wasn't very ball like, but it was fancy. It was a form fitting dress that was midnight blue that flowed a little. It was a spaghetti strap dress so she bought was going to wear a necklace that had a heart shaped pendant with a crystal horse on it.

Sahar loved her out fit, but while she was daydreaming about the night she was going to have the time went by. Sahar looked at her watch and noticed she only had five minutes to get to school.

"Kuso, I've got to run to school today," Sahar said to herself as she ran out her door forgetting to lock the door.

Sahar ran to school running out of breath quickly. For some reason I think I forgot something, Sahar thought while running, Oh well, I am going to be late for school gotta run faster.

After school Sahar went and got Neera. Neera was smiling because she had been invited to go to the ball too, but on the occasion that she wasn't annoying or hyper. Neera would be getting her dress right then so Sahar took the girl shopping for one.

"Mum, can I get this one?" Neera asked as she pointed at an elegant dress.

It was a dress that stopped a little past her knees. The color of the dress was midnight blue and it matched Sahar's dress, but instead of it being a spaghetti strap dress it was a short-sleeved dress that was big and poofy (not really a word, though). At the waist of the dress in the front were two matching black bows. Scattering all over the dress was little diamonds that made look definitely made the dress look perfect for the ball.

"Okay, but what is the price of the dress?" Sahar asked.

"I don't want it now," Neera said sadly.

"What's wrong, Neera, I thought you loved it?" Sahar questioned sadly.

"It's too much money. It is $600.00, Mum," Neera said sadly.

"That's okay. I just won't buy myself extra stuff for a long while okay? We'll just get the dress, 'kay," Sahar said happily.

Neera jumped up for joy. As they went home she was singing one of her favorite songs sung by her fav band Switchfoot from the 2000's, Meant to Live, which was funny because it had nothing to do with what they were doing.

" Fumbling his confidence

And wondering why the world has passed him by

Hoping that he's bid for more than arguments

And failed attempts to fly, fly

We were meant to live for so much more

Have we lost ourselves?

Somewhere we live inside

Somewhere we live inside

We were meant to live for so much more

Have we lost ourselves?

Somewhere we live inside

Dreaming about Providence

And whether mice or men have second tries

Maybe we've been livin with our eyes half open

Maybe we're bent and broken, broken

We were meant to live for so much more

Have we lost ourselves?

Somewhere we live inside

Somewhere we live inside

We were meant to live for so much more

Have we lost ourselves?

Somewhere we live inside

We want more than this world's got to offer

We want more than this world's got to offer

We want more than the wars of our fathers

And everything inside screams for second life, yeah

We were meant to live for so much more

Have we lost ourselves?

We were meant to live for so much more

Have we lost ourselves?

We were meant to live for so much more

Have we lost ourselves?

We were meant to live

We were meant to live," Neera sang happily.

"Now why are you singing that song?" Sahar asked Neera confused with her singing that song. "I just wanted to. Mum, you know that I love to sing that song," Neera said as Sahar opened the door to their apartment finding it trashed.

"What happened?" Sahar asked nervously.

Everything in their apartment had paper all over their table and kitchen counters. In Sahar's room her dresser was on its side while all her clothes were all over her bed. Her bookshelf was also one its side and the books on the floor. The same thing was with Neera's room.

"Should we call someone, Neera?" Sahar asked the little genius.

"No, let's just keep this to ourselves and if it happens again we'll tell Quatre and them about it," Neera said statistically.

"Okay let's get ready now," Sahar said, "We'll clean up tomorrow when we wake up."

Saoko: Sorry, for not updating soon.

Lukain: Little sister your chapter is too short.

Random Hot Guy: appears out of nowhere Hi!

Saoko: drooling

Lukain: Get away from my sister punches RHG

Raul: Eating popcorn

Saoko: Aww, poor Random Hot Guy. Bro, can I keep him?

Raul & Lukain: NOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Saoko: Okay. Bye Random Hot Guy! Throws RHG at Raul and Lukain

Raul & Lukain: Screaming.