Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Secret Society ❯ Breaking Free ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own anything that pertains to the Gundam Wing series. That means I don't own the characters or the Gundams; only the one's I made up belong to me. So please don't sue me or anything like that. I'm not a bad person, really I'm not.

Part 8- Breaking Free
It had only been ten minutes since Sai Mee had brought him back to him cell. Wufei sat in solitude in one corner of his white room. He had known for a while that the Amazons were all young women fighters, and that all of them were advancely skilled in combat.

He hated the idea of teaching them his techniques, but he couldn't do anything to retaliate with the colony threat and the annoying collar around his neck. He grabbed at the device and tried to rip it off. But a throbbing pain shot up into his head and he immediately deceased. He then turned his mind to the day's training.

Out of the women he had to teach his techniques to, he had been impressed by Sai Mee's abilities. She was the only one that could match him in his six months there. She was a great fighter and a great leader. She reminded him a lot of his dead wife, Nataku. Both had very strong wills.

***

Wufei hears the door slowly open. He pretends to be fast asleep as the girl puts his food neatly on the ground. Wufei jumps up and knocks the girl unconscious. He rushes through the door and knocks the two guards out as well. He runs down the hall looking for the shuttle hangar. He encounters some soldiers along the way and they start shooting at him. He is shot in the shoulder but he manages to knock them all out as well.

At that time, the first girl wakes up and alerts the general. Charsen picks up the collar controller and sets it for Wufei's neck band. She presses the button. "Foolish boy. Did you really think you could escape?"

Wufei falls to his knees from the pain. He yells from the torture inflicted upon him. By the time some soldiers find him, he is unconscious and spread on the floor. They drag him back to his cell and leave him there.

Lieutenant Sai Mee races down the corridor. She just found out about Wufei's escape attempt. She finally makes it to his room. Four guards now surround his room. "How is the prisoner?" asks Sai Mee.

"He was shot in the shoulder and found unconscious from the collar," says a guard.

"Has anything been done for his wounds?"

"No. The General said to leave him in there for a while."

"You mean he could be bleeding to death? Let me in now."

"The General said not to open the door for anyone."

"Fine, then let me open it. Wufei is not good to us dead. If you don't want the Queen's lectures, then you'll let me pass." The guards surrender and let her pass.

***

Wufei awakens to find his arm bandaged up in a sling and a wet towel on his head.

"You're finally awake," says Sai Mee.

"How long has it been?"

"Six hours."

Wufei attempts to sit up, but he moans from the pain and lies back down. "How long have you been here?"

"The whole time. I can't let my teacher die, can I?"

They wait in silence for the rest of the time.

***

"You have to move faster than that," ordered Trowa. "Your reaction time is still much too slow. You would have been destroyed by now." Trowa shouted more directions for his trainees to follow. His group consisted of fifty young girls who had made much progress over the three months. He had taken three of them to battle again to see how much they improved.

"You have to think of all the possible moves your opponent can make. You must be four steps ahead, not three steps behind," Trowa said as he lunged towards one of the Aries. The other two tried to ambush him from behind but Trowa jumped to the side and cut one of the Aries' arm off. "You still need much work."

"That'll be all," General Charsen said through the comm system.

Trowa and the other fighters went back into the mobile suit hangar to deposit their suits. Shortly after he got out, Sai Mee placed the handcuffs on him and escorted him back to his chamber.

Once in his cell, Trowa began to think about how much longer they would have continue this. It had been months since he last saw his home and Catherine. Nothing about the Amazons made any sense to him. Why hadn't he been rescued yet? The other pilots would have been here by now. Where are they?