Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Secretly Loving You ❯ Mr. Gorgeous ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Secretly Loving You 2/?
Author: sanaaki
Warnings: shounen-ai/yaoi, AU, Heero-centric (Heero is my absolute
favorite), romance, sap, fluff
Pairings: 1+2 (main)
Rated: PG
Disclaimer: Nothing belongs to me ;_; except the story.

Feedback much appreciated.    
 


 
     “Why are you so afraid to give it a try Duo?”  Hilde sat in the chair Quatre had just vacated and brought coffee over to him. 

     “I’m not afraid.  I just don’t need to be in any more setups.  That’s a disaster waiting to happen.  I really don’t want to be part of that.”  Duo finished up with his client and took the coffee with him over to the window.  Hilde came over and stood next to him.  She slung her arm over his shoulder. 

     “When’s the last time you were in a relationship?  You’ve been so busy here at the salon, you haven’t met anyone lately.  Don’t you think you should give this a chance?  Who knows?  You may really like him.”

      “Let it alone, Hilde.  Wufei can have him.”  Duo said as he watched a guy on a sleek motorbike pull in to park in front of the salon.  Duo was mesmerized.  That body in a tight black t-shirt and tight blue jeans left little to the imagination.  Duo could have drowned in his drool by now.  That tanned lean muscled body looked damn good.  Now this guy was definitely his type.  Doubt Quatre would set him up with a guy that looked as sexy as this guy.  Sexy guys like this one just did not grow on trees as much as he would have wished they did.  He waited with bated breath as the guy started taking his helmet off.  What were the chances that this guy had a gorgeous face to match that to die for body?  The guy leaned a little forward to take the helmet off and when it was finally off, Duo saw tousled rich dark hair and a gorgeous face, what he could see of it anyway behind the sunglasses that covered his eyes.  “Oh yeah Hilde, Wufei can definitely have Heero cause I think today is my lucky day…”

     Hilde followed Duo’s gaze and saw the the guy Duo was staring at.  “Whoa, he IS gorgeous.  I wouldn’t mind having a stab at him…”

     “Don’t you dare, Hilde.  He’s mine.”

     “What makes you think a guy like that is even gay?  He might just go for a sweet sexy gal like me.”

     “Well until we find out otherwise, hands off. I think I’ve died and gone to heaven, Hilde.  That guy is sooo my type.”  Duo couldn’t believe his luck.  He hadn’t been exactly sure what his type was but now that he had seen him, there was no doubt in his mind that this guy was it.  Question was, what was he going to do about it.  He bit his lip.  He wasn’t a shy guy by any long shot but this wasn’t exactly a great scenario in which to pick up a guy.  And besides, he had a salon full of customers waiting for him.  What if he never saw this guy again?   The guy was still on his sports bike, talking on his cell phone now.  This was a chance of a lifetime, he was going to go for it. 

     “I’ll be right back everyone.”  He took a quick look at the mirror, patted his chestnut plaited hair that reached down to his butt.  He had been told by many that he was quite an attractive guy with his violet gaze and fit body so he was pretty confident he could attract this guy.  He took a deep breath and opened the door.  But just as he was opening the door, he saw the guy wave at someone.  He turned to look at who he was waving at.  He was surprised to see that it was Trowa.  He thought Trowa had left awhile ago.  He was even more surprised to see them hug each other as Trowa got nearer.  He had never seen Trowa touchy feely like that with anyone other than Quatre.  Was Trowa cheating on Quatre?  Then he saw Wufei come up to them.  Duo’s eyes widened.  This couldn’t be Heero…

     “Heero, glad you could meet us over here on such short notice.  We had a change of plans so thought we could meet earlier.  This is Wufei…”

     Duo’s eyes widened in shock.  He quickly stepped back into the salon and closed the door.  From the inside, he watched as the normally stoic Wufei check Heero out and give Trowa an approving smirk.  Wufei was definitely happy with what he saw.  But then who wouldn’t be?  Quatre for once had not been taking artistic license when he said Heero was hot.  Duo turned his back to the door and closed his eyes in frustration.  This could not be happening.  He finally saw the guy of his dreams and he had, albeit unknowingly, handed him on a silver platter to Wufei. 

      “What are you still doing in here Duo?  Thought you were gonna make a move on that hunk?”  Hilde peeked outside.  “Hey Trowa and Wufei know him.  There’s your chance to get introduced Duo.  Hurry…”

     “You don’t get it Hilde…”

     “What don’t I get?”

     “That’s Heero…”

     “And?  Who’s Heero?  Is that suppose to mean anything to me?”

     “That’s… that’s…”  Duo choked out.

     “Yes?  Today…?”

     Duo swallowed hard.  “That’s the guy that Quatre was going to set me up with…”

     “Oh my god!  You’re kidding me?!!!”  Hilde screeched and then went into laughing convulsions.  She started turning red and clutching her stomach. 

     “Shut up already Hilde…” he growled.  He turned around to peek at what was going on outside.  Heero had taken off his sunglasses and Duo groaned.  Duo was a sucker for eyes and Heero’s eyes were a beautiful piercing sapphire blue.  Heero truly had amazing eyes.  Duo didn’t think he had ever seen deep gorgeous blues like that before.  Could life be this unfair? 
 
 
 
 
To be continued…