Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Seems I'm Destined to Be Lonely ❯ Destined to be Lonely ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Seems I am destined to be lonely

Seems that no one really cares

Quatre sighed slowly. He turned his sports car down another lane, let the breeze whip through his hair. Dorothy, his love, was gone, she was married, of all the people, she and Heero had married. Life could be ironic at times.

<30 min. later>

Quatre sat on top of the railing on his balcony. Looking out the starlit sky, he cursed his life, Dorothy, and Heero. After all he shared with Dorothy, all he had given her, she betrayed him. She had found someone else…Heero Yuy, the "Perfect Soldier", the man of all men.

It seems I'm destined to be lonely

And its giving me quite a scare.

Relena sighed frustrated. The Princess of Peace was wearing thin. After her scene with Quatre, she decided to do some work. What did she have to gain, her goal had been obtained, but nothing had worked out for her. Heero had left her, and Relena had just found out that they were married. Relena sat back in her chair and propped her feet on the desk and uttered a sigh again. She had no life, no boyfriend, no anything. `Self pitying, never did anyone good.' All she wanted was some fun. Relena slowly massaged her temples. She felt a headache coming on. What she needed right now was sleep.

As I look out at the stars tonight

By the dimming candelight

Relena slowly took her time getting ready to go to bed. She opened the doors of her balcony to let the breeze come in, and as she looked out at the stars. She closed her eyes, and murmured softly.

I make a wish…

Quatre turned to go inside. A thought struck him. `Relena' He had been so concerned about his feelings as Relena had told him the news, he had not stop to consider that she would be hurting, too. `Oh mi God, Relena must hate me, I was unsensitive brute.'

That someone, somehow will hear me up there

And answer my prayer

Quatre knew what he would the next morning. He would visit Relena.

Seems I'm destined to be lonely

Quatre was glad he was out on the highway. He could get away with the speed limit. He whipped his convertible along the road softly whistling. He had called Relena earlier to tell her, he was stopping by and if she would like to spend the day with him. Getting off the highway, he turned the corner, nearing to the Peacecraft Mansion.

I think that's what fate intended it to be.

Relena hurried to get ready. Wearing her white mini-skirt and baby blue top, she looked for her white gymn shoes. Wanting to show off her legs she put on her sneakers with the backs off. Letting her hair hang down, she grabbed her purse, put her sunglasses on the top of her head. Relena dashed downstairs, stopping at the bathroom on the main floor to make sure her make up was on right. As she heard Quatre's car turn the drive way, Relena breathed a "goodbye" to pagan, and outside she went.

Seems I'm destined to be lonely

For eternity

Quatre felt his breath caught in his throat. This casual version of Relena was very enticing. Her long legs, her beautifully shaped body…'Heero gave all that up.' Quatre felt rage go through his body. He wanted to slap the man. Not wanting Relena to scense anything was wrong…Quatre smiled.

"How's it going `Lena"

"The usual Quarte, busy, busy, busy."

Quatre laughed. "Are you ever not busy, busy, busy"

"Today."

They both laughed together. It felt good.

Relena smiled as the wind blew her hair. This day was going to be perfect!

Quatre grinned. Today he was gonna free himself of Dorothy…he was going to enjoy this day he knew it!

But after today

You may not look at me the same way

Because….

A/N: that was part two…hoped you enjoyed it…sorry its going sooooooooo slow. I promise next time it'll be longer.

Disclaimer: do not own. Ya'll better not sue.

Ja ne

Anne