Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Silent ❯ Chapter three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Silent: Chapter three

Author's notes:

Thank-you sooooooo much to those of you that reviewed! I'm sorry I didn't update sooner, but someone reported one of my fics (Ra…..What just happened) so I got banned for a while. I also had to remove a load of my stories to make sure that I didn't get banned permanently. So, thank you for being patient! Please, R&R, and I'll try to update again before the weekend!

And A REALLY BIG THANK YOU to my beta reader, dkAdeena THANK YOU! <Hands her pocky and chibi crying Duo plushies>

Thank-you! Please R&R!

Silent: Chapter Two: Owie

"……..owie," Duo groaned, slowly pushing himself onto his back, eyes fluttering open.

"Just why can't I learn to keep my big mouth shut?!" He moaned, the soldier in him assessing the situation, as the teenager in him tried to convince him to lay back down, give into his headache and go to sleep.

He was lying on the hard, cold metal floor of one of Oz's finest gundam-proof, all-included suites, meaning that there was no bed, sheets, windows, toilet or washing facilities of any kind. Not even a bucket. Well, on the upside, Oz hardly ever remembered to feed their prisoners, so, needing the loo shouldn't be a problem for a while, at least.

His wrists were electronically cuffed behind his back. His cloths were torn and ripped in countless places, his once-white undershirt now a deep crimson in colour.

Four broken ribs, one dislocated shoulder, one sprained ankle, four gunshot wounds; one in his right shoulder, one in his left calf, one in his right upper right arm and one in his hip. One had also grazed his cheek. Every inch of visible once creamy-pale skin was now stained a dark black-blue colour, covered in bruises.

Basically, he was screwed. Completely and utterly screwed. He had no chance of escaping even without the injuries. Even if the other pilots did, by some miracle, come back for him. He'd be seen as a liability, and would be terminated, `for the good of the mission'.

Of course, insulting the guards' parentage, calling them 'Oz's fuck-toy soldiers' and a few of the slightly more…creative insults he had come up with during his `interrogation' hadn't really helped.

"Look's like my luck's finally run out, eh, Shinigami? Wait for me, Solo, Sister Helen, Father Maxwell; I'll be seeing you soon. Damn. Just my luck. I'm gonna die a virgin." Duo winced, trying, and failing, to make light of the situation.

All the years he had been on the streets, it, along with his braid and cross, was all that he had left, all that was truly his, the only parts of him that had remained untainted.

"You wish, pretty boy. You'll be begging for death by the time that we get through with you." Six smirking guards entered, smirks widening as Duo's pain-filled violet orbs widened in fear, pushing himself back against the wall, trying to escape.

"No……" Duo whispered, as the doors closed, leaving him alone, in the dark, with only his six soon-to-be rapists for company.

/ * * / * / * * /

end of chapter two

please R&R thank-you!