Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Silent ❯ chapter seven ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Silent: Chapter seven:
 
 
Authors Notes: Thank-you sooooo much for all the reviews! Sorry--I'm trying to make it a longer update without stalling--Nervous looking chibi Duo plushies for all the reviewers! (I'll do individual ones next time--promise!) Originally, this chapter, along with the previous two were all one chapter, but, I kinda posted the other parts eairly, so...erm...hehehe..... Just a little warning--- I HATE 1x2 PAIRINGS NORMALLY!!!!!!! I like 1x2x5, 1x2x3, etc, but I realllllly dont like Heero, so, this WONT BE A 1x2 FIC! IT'S 1x5 3x4 2x? I'm not telling yet! You'll see soon enough! Thank-you! Please, please, please check out my new fic- not as it seems- NOT A DEATH FIC! THEY ARE EVIL! GRRR! thank-you!
 
 
WARNING! THIS CHAPTER HAS MENTIONS OF NON-CONSENTIAL SEX -RAPE- IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, DONT READ THIS CHAPTER! THANK-YOU! (is not very graphic, it's just a warning though--some people dont like it, like i dont like death fics....)
 
 
Beta read by:
 
 
Chapter six: Oh My God
 
 
"Zechs.....Are all of my bases this...weak, pathetic, this..icky?" Treize asked, shuddering, as he ran one white-gloved finger over a wall, discovering that it was covered in some black-green substance that he didnt even want to think about.
 
 
Zechs smirked slightly, as Treize scooted closer to him, as if by hiding behind the blond could save him from the 'icky' dirty germs.
 
 
"Treize, only your quarters are ever immaculate" Frowning, Zechs added. "Although, for the record...This base is by far one of the worst I have ever seen..."
 
 
Zechs marched down the corridors, Treize, regaining his composure, yet still keeping rather close to his luinenent, followed behind, bumping into him accedentaly as they came to a stopoutside a large, slightly tarnished metal door, where two soldiers lounged lazily, smoking and talking.
 
 
Seeing the two newcommers, they stayed exactly where they were, ignoring thwm.
 
 
"He-hem" Zechs coughed into one elogantly gloved fist, trying to politely gain their attention, Treize raising one elogantly forked eyebrow in surprise at their attitude.
 
 
"Yea, who the hell'r you and what the fuck do you want?" One of them asked rudely, the other snickering, not looking up from what they were doing.
 
 
" I am Luitenient Merquiese, second in command of Oz. You may have heard of me; The Lightning Count. ANd This is His Excelency, General Treize Kushrenada, the leader and founder of Oz. We are here to inspect these...facilities." Zechs, voice perfectly calm, stated, eyes glinting beneath his half mask with barely contained anger.
 
 
"S-Sine!" Both soldiers jumped, trembling slightly, saluting them.
 
 
"What are you waiting for, Soldier?! Open the door!" Zechs barked, the guards jumping, glancing nervously at eachother, hesitant. Hands trembling, they typed in the access code, opening the doors for their furious superiors.
 
 
Inside was the, apparently empty, controal room/ security camra oom, showing the camra angles from every prison cell and corridor in the surrounding area. The two guards nervously closed the door behind them, as Treize and Zechs stepped forward, scanning the screens, checking the current footage and goings on in all of the cells.
 
 
Everything was looking to be in order. Was, that is, untill Zechs noticed that eight of the screens on the far wall were turned off. Frowning, he stalked over, turning them on. The images that replaced the once blank screens horrified him.
 
 
Spinning on his heal, drawing his gun, he ran from the room.
 
 
Treize, more than a little surprised, casually walked towards the screens, glancing down at the ones that Zechs had just turned on. His eyes widened, a look of pure horror, discust and anger covering his face.
 
 
All eight screens showed various shots of the exact same thing; A dimly-lit cell, eight large, laughing, snickering and smirking guards, all holding various weapong, gathered around a lone figure. All were naked from the waist down.
 
 
The leader, one of the bases highest ranking personel, was standing behind the figure, thrusting into him. Another thrusting into the figures mouth. The figure was so small, so pale, so fragile-looking. looking to be no older than fifteen. It had long, dirty hair, brown, Treize guessed. e ws completely naked, his hair in what once was, he guessed, a braid. His eyes... They were hollow, dead looking. They were indigo-violet in colour, but they were....haunted, haunting... His hands, Treize noted with discust, were still cuffed behind his back.
 
 
Treize, beyond furious, drew his own gun, running out of the room, through the corridors, down towards the cell, catching up with Zechs in a matter of moments.
 
 
Typing the code in on the access pannel, Zechs opened the doors, masked eyes blazing, storming into the cell, Treize, if possiable, even more furious, following shortly after him; after all, they were his soldiers, his troops, his followers, his responsibility. No-one deserved what was happening to that boy, no-one.
 
 
The other six guards not 'partisipating' at that moment, sensibally, froze, cautiously edging away. Within seconds, all six were lying withering on the floor, a bullet having found its way into each of their.... It was unlikely any of them would be doing that again, their partner willing or unwilling.
 
 
Drawing his sword, Treize stepped forward, pressing the tip to one of the remaining two mens throats, Zechs pressing his still smoking gun barrel against the others forehead, noting with satisfaction as it burned a painful-looking red circle into his skin.
 
 
The other two soldiers from the controal room, it seemes, had had enough sense to retreive Noin and Une, who promptly entered the cell, taking in the closet-like cell.
 
 
It was even worse close-up. You could see the dried seaman and blood covering the boy; His legs, thighs, stomach, and of course, backside, cacked in it. The stench of the cell was unbelieavble. Blood, urine, sweat and sex.
 
 
Treize, voice trembling slightly in barely contained rage, ordered " LAdy Une, Luitenent Noin. Escort these two... men" Treize spat " To seperate holding cells. They are under arrest. Three guesses as to why. Oh, and I suppose you should call a nurse or something for the other six."
 
 
"Noin, can you please call Sally Po and ask her to get the next shuttle here." Zechs asked quietly, as Une and Noin marched the two half-dressed, soon to be ex-officers from the cell. " I dont trust the docters here. Tell her---"
 
 
"Ask her to some to my private estate. He'll be safer there. And maybe we can get some answers from them." Treize interupted, removing his fancy blue, white and gold jacket and cape, wrapping the small boy in it, carefully uncuffing the boy's raw wrists.
 
 
The teen barely flinched, empty violet eyes boring into cobalt, before slowly looking down, flinching slightly. As Treize picked him up, he lay his head against the taller older males chest, legs dangaling motionlessly over Treize's arm, one arm resting against his chest, the other hanging limply at his side.
 
 
Zechs returned moments later, looking down at the bruised boy. His ice-blue eyes widened as they met the lifeless wiolet orbs. He'd seen corpses with more life-filled eyes.
 
 
"Treize....W....Why would anyone want to do this to him? He's just a child..." Zechs wispered, as they carefully got into the car, the driver opening and closing the Limo door for them.
 
 
His eyes, that had been drifting closed, soothed by the quietly talking voices and steadily moving car, flew open, widening slightly in fear; He lay there, trembling slightly, eyes screwed shut, flying open as Treize tried to calm him.
 
 
Zechs, seeing his lovers distress at the situeation, removed his mask, crouching down so he was at eye leval with the boy, getting his attention.
 
 
"We are not going to hurt you. We want to help you. We are not going to let anything like that happen again. You're safe with up, I give you my word, little one." Zechs promised, ice blue eyes staring deep into violet-indigo orbs, as the boy seemed to serch them, looking for something. Apparently finding it, the slightst spark of hope seemed to appear in his eyes; Eyes darting in uncertantly to look at Treize, focused on Zechs.
 
 
"You can trust him. He's the one who got you out of there." Zechs, eyes full of sorrow waid, as the boy just stared silently down at the floor.
 
 
End of chapter
 
 
thank-you for reading this! please, please review!!!!
 
'
'
'
'
\/