Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Silent ❯ Authors Notes & Preview ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Silent Update:
 
Authors Notes - It's been two years since I properly updated this fanfics. I was very surprised to see relatively recent reviews when checking my stats on fanfiction . net. This fanfics has always been one of my favourite and most enjoyable to write. My writing style, however, has changed and has matured, in my opinion at least and-I hope, improved. Hence my problem-it is simply impossible to just continue this how it is, and yet I refuse to abandon it.
 
This is why I have, instead, chosen to re-write Silent, using my original fanfics as a framework for the new, improved version.
 
Below is a preview of part of the new version of silent. This shall be posted on two websites-the teen-friendly version of fanfiction . net, the unedited version (as in, any lemons) on gundam-wing-universe .net , under the title `Silent revolution' Please, please, please check it out and review to tell me what you think of either versions.
 
 
“BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! ATTENTION ALL PERSONNEL, REPEAT, ATTENTION ALL PERSONNEL. THE BAST HAS BEEN INFULTRATED. ALL PERSONNEL TO YOUR STATIONS. I REPEAT. ALL PERSONNEL TO YOUR STATIONS!” A female voice boomed mechanically through the small, high-powered, mesh-covered speakers located through out the small, spread-out base, echoing through both the lower and upper levels of the primarily metal compound.
 
As the computerised voices words reached each corner of each and every single one of the buildings, clustered together between tarmac and electric fences that made up the somewhat lacking base, sounds of booted feet pounded on scuffed metal floors, echoing, as soldiers of all ranks, scientists and personnel unfortunate enough to be stationed at the chosen target base at that time struggled to their feet, scrambling up, each and everyone hurrying to comply.
 
As I said, a small extract ._. However, please give the new version a try! Silent Revolution is due to be posted on the 19th June 2007 on both websites mentioned above. Please check it out! Thank-you.