Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Silent ❯ chapter nine ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Silent
 
 
Chapter Eight: Waking
 
 
 
Warning: maaaaaaaay be a tiny bit sad, but not too bad. Extreme OOC & cuteness. Please R&R! And thank-you to everyone who reviewed my new fic, Mockingbird!
 
 
'......' = Thoughts
 
 
Authors Notes: I am SO SORRY! I didn't mean for this to take so long to update! Coursework. SUCKS! Oh well, Christmas soon! Yay Christmas! I'm finally getting a laptop! Wahoo! That means more updates too! YAY! Please please R&R! Thank-you! ALSO! I've posted a challenge fic in the author's notes at the bottom on the page! If you're interested in doing one of them, please, please, please email me! Thank-you!
 
Chapter Eight: Waking
 
 
 
“Do you think he'll still be asleep?”
 
 
“Probably. Dr. Po gave him some pretty strong stuff; enough to keep me down for a day or two at the very least”
 
 
“Really? Hmm…”
 
 
`Hmmmmmmm………Warm, comfy…Soft…no more hurt…' Duo turned snuggling back into the bed, still half asleep.
 
 
`Nice dream, nice, nice dream; don't wanna wake up…nu-uh…nope, never… Voices… I know them… Where do I know them from?' Slowly, groggily opening his eyes, Duo looked around, blinking in confusion.
 
 
`T-this isn't my cell… What's happening? W-where am I? Sally, where's Sally? Need Sally,' Duo silently crawled from the bed into the corner of the room, hugging his legs to himself, curling up protectively into a ball.
 
 
“Nonononono. I'm gonna wake up soon, yes, very soon, back in my cell. Dream, has to be a dream' Duo whimpered, gasping as he jarred one of his cracked ribs.
 
 
 
The door burst open, revealing two tall, muscular men; one with long, platinum blond hair, one with short red-brown hair. The taller of the two, the blond, wore a black, red, white and gold uniform. Military. The other wore a simple Prussian blue turtleneck with white jeans.
 
 
“What happened? Where is he?!” The blond barked, causing Duo to whimper in fear, flinching back further into his dark little corner. The other man put his had on the blonde's shoulder, indicating with a frown the cowering, trembling boy in the corner.
 
 
“Ssssssssssh, Millido; you're scaring him”
 
 
Milliado approached the trembling boy, frowning.
 
 
`Ohnoohnoohnoohno! Done something wrong; they're gonna hurt me again. Nonononono!' Duo's trembling increased as he tried to back further into the corner.
 
 
“ Treize?” Milliado looked back, confusion clearly evident in his ice blue eyes.
 
 
“The uniform. He's scared of your uniform, Milliado” Treize realised, signalling for him to back away. “ He thinks you're going to…” Treize trailed off, twin looks of disgust on both men's faces.
 
 
“Go back to our rooms and get changed. I'll deal with things here.” Treize ordered, Milliado, reluctantly leaving his older lover and General alone with the emotionally unstable boy.
 
 
Treize slowly approached the terrified looking boy. “ Don't worry, you're safe here. No-one's going to hurt you. Not here. You're safe now.”
 
 
 
`I-I know him from somewhere… H-he's the one w-who saved me…Sally…He knows Sally… Sally trusts him… I-I can trust him too…'
 
 
 
Treize smiled as faint recognition dawned in the boy's eyes, cautiously allowing the older man to pick him up, arms winding around his saviours neck, tentivly resting his head against Treize's chest, burying his head in the warm, fluffy jumper when Treize smiled down encouragingly at him.
 
 
Treize walked carefully back over towards the bed, cautious of aggravating the boys wounds any further.
 
 
“It's ok, little one. You have nothing to fear anymore. We're not going to let anything happen to you again. You can trust us.” Treize murmured, trying to put Duo down, chuckling as Duo clung onto him, blinking cutely up at him, the would-be perfect picture of innocence, had it not been for the dark blue-black bruise covering half of his face.
 
 
`I like him. He feels warm and kinda squishy and smells like roses. Maybe……..If I'm really, really really good……. He'll let me stay…' Duo blinked innocently up at Treize, violet-indigo eyes crossing as Treize poked him gently on the nose.
 
 
 
“Well them, little one, don't want me to leave you, hm?” Treize chucked, sitting down on the bed, pulling Duo onto his lap. “ My name is Treize, Treize Kushrenada. And-ah, here he comes” Both Treize and Duo turned to face the door as Zechs walked in, now wearing a simple red turtleneck, white jeans, and no mask. Zechs paused, blinking, more than slightly surprised at what he saw.
 
 
“This, little one, Is Milliado Peacecraft. And you are?” Treize asked, as Duo tilted his head to the side, blinking, before turning to face Milliado.
 
 
`Blondie man's back. He smells nice, too, like rain and grass. Um, why did he ask me my name? Do I have a name? I………I cant remember………….' Duo whimpered, close to tears.
 
 
 
“ Treize? Can't speak, very traumatized, remember?” Milliado reminded him, sitting beside them, gently stroking Duo's unmarred cheek.
 
 
 
“Oh. I forgot. Well, we cannot just keep calling you little one, now, can we? I know” Treize carefully pried Duo from him, passing him to Milliado, quickly leaving the room, returning moments later with a large black leather bound book, placing it carefully on Duo's lap, flicking through it, showing him a few of the different pages.
 
 
 
“This book is one that my gamily have had for generations. It's pre-colonial, and has over fifty thousand different names and their meaning from over one hundred different cultures and countries. This volume had boy's names and asexual names. You can choose one, and show it to us, once you have decided on one. Don't worry, you have all the time that you need, little one, to select one.” Treize reassured him. Duo, eyes brimming with tears, threw his arms back around Treize's neck, burying his head in Treize's shoulder.
 
 
 
Laughing, Treize pulled him back into his lap, into his arms. “ You're welcome, little one. Now, how about we get you cleaned up, hm? No guest of ours can run around like this!” Treize poked Duo, placing him besides Zechs, smiling down at him as Duo became fascinated with Milliado's long, platinum-blond hair, reverently brushing his fingers through it, crawling onto the surprised bond mans lap, happily playing with it with childlike fascination.
 
 
 
“Milliado, would you please watch over him while he bathes? I'll get one of the servants to run a bath for him while I call my private tailor. After all, we cannot have him running around with nothing to wear now can we? It'll give you some time to bond. And besides, you, Milliado, have absolutely nothing to wear!” Treize decided, hurriedly leaving before his lover could protest.
 
 
“ But, Treize… ………Urg, men!”
 
 
 
 
END OF CHAPTER
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Authors notes: thank-you for reading this chapter! Please R&R! Thank-you!
 
 
Voting on Duo's new name: Please vote via review!
 
 
Ni = two in Japanese
Bakura = hidden spirit/ soul
Yami = darkness in Japanese
Solo = one, after Duo's mentor & childhood friend
Shi = Death in Japanese
Other = You post your suggestion & meaning in a review or email
 
 
Challenge fics:
 
 
Challenge one:
 
 
Buffy the vampire slayer Gundam Wing x-over:
 
 
Must be Yaoi
 
 
Must revolve around one or more pilot & Spike/ Xander / Angel, NOT BUFFY, Faith or Willow!
 
 
Must involve Treize &/or Zechs in some way
 
 
 
Either Treize gets sent to Buffy world/ Gundam explosion causes pilots & enemy suits to be sent to Buffy world.
 
 
Challenge two:
 
 
Buffy the vampire slayer Harry Potter crossover
 
 
MUST
 
 
Revolve around Draco, not Harry!
 
 
BE YAOI MAINLY! IE, not Buffy/ Spike or Draco/ Willow
 
 
HAVE Draco/ Spike, Xander/Spike & / or Angel/ Draco, Angel/Spike/ Draco pairings
 
 
SPIKE CANNOT HAVE MAGIC OR KNOW ABOUT HOGWARTS! Angel can if you must, though, but none of the others, par Draco can know.
 
 
Draco can of cannot have the dark mark. IF HE DOES, he has to be sent to Sunnydale on a mission to recruit some of the bad guys, i.e. Spike, and starts to regret joining Voldiemort
 
 
 
 
PLEASE, I know they're not very good, but, if you're going to do one of them, please please please email me & include challenge set by gundam06serenity Thank-you!