Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ So you Want to Date Relena ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: Sorry that it took so long to get this chapter up. I have no excuse I was just being lazy.
 
Pairings: 1x2x3, 4x5, 6x9, RxOC
 
Disclaimer: A legal statement to save one's butt from being sued. I wish that I owned these guys but I don't. All I own is a large supply of yarn, a laptop and of course Seamus and Gali. I don't make money off of these guys.
 
 
Pargan opened the door and smiled at the young man he found there. “Testing Mistress Relena's new companion eh?”
 
Trowa's eyes glittered a little and he said “Could you bring some water for Gali? I can show myself to the study.”
 
Pargan inclined his head and went to get the requested drink. “I'll inform the chef that there will be another place needed for dinner tonight.”
 
“Thank you.” Trowa replied and moved off towards the study. He knocked lightly on the door and waited for an acknowledgement before entering. Not seeing who he was looking for he raised his visible eyebrow at Zechs.
 
“Their case came to a head sooner than expected. Between the initial paperwork and making the bust they'll be late. Noin said that they hope to be here for when dinner is served.”
 
Relena went to guide Seamus over to Trowa for introductions but he held her back. She turned and looked at him and he said “That is a tiger. It can't be safe.”
 
She shook her head and replied. “Gali wouldn't hurt a fly unless he had to. Just calm down and you'll be fine.” She then took his hand and brought him over to Trowa. “Trowa, this is Seamus Hammond. Seamus, this is Trowa Barton.”
 
Trowa shook Seamus' hand and gestured to the tiger next to him. “This is Gali.” Gali looked up at Seamus, sniffed at him and then proceeded to start cleaning one of his front paws. The banged pilot looked at Relena and said “Cathy says hi and wanted to know when you were going to stop by the circus again.”
 
“Tell her I said hi back and I'll send her an email later.” At that Trowa nodded.
 
As the other three men and Relena chatted Seamus was thinking that his girlfriend certainly had an odd assortment of friends and relatives. He wondered how they had met. Her brother and Quatre he could understand given her social and political standing, but how would she have become acquainted with circus performers. Seamus figured that the four Preventers were her bodyguards at one point or another. There was also something Quatre had said that he was curious about. It was something about him making Relena remember her lessons or something like that. Seamus had no idea what that could mean.
 
Pargan entered the room and said “Miss Relena, dinner will be ready in ten minutes. Did you want to wait for the others before serving?”
 
“Yes, but only for ten minutes. They wouldn't want us to be hungry.”
Pargan nodded and left to inform the kitchen staff.
 
 
AN2: There now you guys know what Gali is and before you say it I know that a tiger wouldn't be safe like that. Not even if you raised one as a cub. But,… well this is the G-boys and I think that Trowa kicks butt so there :p. I think this is also the longest chapter yet even if it is short. Gods these things always look longer when I write them out.