Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ So you Want to Date Relena ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pairings: 1x2x3, 4x5, 6x9, RxOC
 
Disclaimer: Lots of yarn to knit with: check. Laptop: check. G-boys: check….Just kidding. I don't own them though I wish that I did.
 
 
About ten minutes after Pargan left they heard a commotion coming from the hallway.
 
“That was Heero's voice,” said Quatre after a particularly loud shout. “I wonder what happened if he's actually shouting about it.”
 
The door opened to reveal the four missing dinner guests. Seamus noticed that the only one that didn't have some sort of injury was the lone woman of the group. There was a young Chinese man that was covered in assorted scrapes and bruises. Next to him was a messy haired man on crutches because he appeared to have a sprained ankle on top of the cuts and bruises. The final person, a young man with a long braid draped over one shoulder, had bandages around his upper right arm and it was in a sling.
 
Trowa stepped forward and looked at the braided man and the one on crutches then crossed him arms over his chest. The two looked at each other then at the woman of their group. A moment later the braided one said, “Look Tro-koi brought Gali.” He then tried to step around the man in front of him but was stopped when Trowa moved to remain in front of him.
 
Relena, sensing and impending explosion and knowing if one of the “quiet ones” blew up it wouldn't be pretty, stepped forward. “Well let's finish the introductions. We can get explanations after we sit down to dinner. Heero, Duo, WuFei, Lucrezia, this is my boyfriend Seamus Hammond. Seamus, this is Heero Yuy, Duo Maxwell, WuFei Chang and Lucrezia Noin.” She said indicating each person in turn.
 
Relena then indicated that they were to follow her to the dining room. Not even giving Heero a chance to move Trowa grabbed Heero's crutches and handed them to Duo. He then swept Heero up into his arms and moved after Relena. The blue-eyed pilot glared at him and then at his braided boyfriend who was laughing at the scene. Trowa put Heero down in a chair and Duo sat on Trowa's other side, after placing a quick kiss on his cheek. Gali had followed and lay down against the wall behind the three pilots.
 
(AN: Since I don't feel like messing with seating charts and stuff let's assume it's a round table. Relena thought it would be more intimate since these were the most important people in her life and not someone she had to impress.)
 
Relena sat on Heero's other side with Seamus next to her. The others sat themselves down around them. Quatre turned to Noin and said, “I'm guessing that you were elected to give us the details based on the looks the other three are giving you.” Noin glared at the three young men she came in with and nodded.