Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Memories ❯ I miss you ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter one: I miss you.

Quatre gazed out the window of his home on the L4 Colony as artificial snow fell it had only been two years after the war with OZ, in fact it had been awhile since he had seen his fellow comrades.

One in particular he missed terribly was the pilot from the L3 colony by the name of Trowa Barton.

Quatre ran his small hand through his blonde hair as he sat down on the velvet couch.
Without knowing it the blonde's thoughts had turned towards the memories of the tall brunette and when they had first met.

It was when they had first landed their Gundams and made their way out of the cockpits that they finally got a good look at each other. He was tall alright taller than any person Quatre had ever met when the tall pilot had taken off his helmet Quatre's breath seemed to almost cease.

The pilot's emerald eyes seemed to stare at Quatre as Quatre stared back at the man.

It was in that instant they knew it was inevitable over the course of the night they had fallen for each other. Quatre felt as thought he could tell Trowa anything.

Coming back from his memories Quatre felt tears roll down his cheeks he missed him.
It was in that moment he decided to try and call him.

The phone rang as Trowa slowly woke up from his sleep and fumbled for the phone once he got it he answered, “Barton residence, Trowa speaking.” He almost dropped the phone as he heard the voice on the other line.

It was him the small blonde boy that he had fallen for over the past years. “Quatre, gods it's been so long.” He hated to admit it but he missed him.


Quatre smiled on his end of the line as Trowa spoke, “Yes, Trowa it's been so long. Too long maybe.” Quatre couldn't help but cry into the phone. He missed hearing the brunette's voice.

Trowa noticed the change in the blonde's voice as he whispered into the phone, “Please, Quatre don't cry. Tell me what is wrong.” He felt his own unshed tears starting to work their way to the surface.

Quatre couldn't stand it any longer he murmured into the phone “I miss you, Trowa.” There he had said it and it felt good. Trowa almost chuckled but then he had to agree he had missed the little one and also whispered. “I miss you too, Quatre.” After a few minutes of talking it was arranged that Trowa would come to see Quatre that Christmas weekend.