Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tears ❯ Searching ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

TITLE: Tears

CHAPTER: 2 - Searching

AUTHOR: Anastasia

PAIRINGS: 2x5/5x2, 1+2/2+1, 1x5/5x1, 3x4

WARNINGS: This might get a bit complicated (the fic, I mean), yaoi, language, perhaps angst later (but not to much), little bit of sap. Set after Endless Waltz.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Jack, Gundam Wing or anything else I happen to use in this fic.

NOTES: Ahh, sweet reminiscing. Sorry it's short!

DEDICATION: Graham, you better review! Keep it up, btw!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*

"Stupid Acers!"

Heero Yuy snapped his laptop lid shut with a resounding click and a weird beeping noise. It had stalled again, but whether it was due to the overload of information and programs he had running or because of an actual problem with the computer he didn't know. He felt frustrated at absolutely everything at that moment. Another day off spent searching, and yielding nothing.

"Stupid damn computers. Can't do anything. Has a heart attack from 28 programs." Heero continued grumbling, kicking a chair repeatedly.

"Yelling at the computer again?" a voice called up the stairs. Heero glared down them, even though he couldn't see the owner of the voice. "Don't glare, it's rude and dishonourable behind someone's back. Oh, and I don't think that the chair appreciates the attention you are currently paying it."

Heero just grunted. He wasn't in the mood. "You want dinner or not?" He called down.

"Promises, promises, Heero. Lying doesn't become you." Suddenly there was silence. One thoughtless comment had brought about a flood of memories to both of the occupants of the large house.

Footsteps were heard coming up the stairs and Heero was engulfed in a hug.

"Sorry, koi. I didn't mean it like that. I didn't mean to. . ." Heero lifted his head from it's place on the shorter man's head. He lifted his chin and silenced the semi-blabbering man with his mouth.

After he had pulled back Heero whispered, "Do you think that Duo would mind us being together, Wufei?"

Wufei sighed. "I seriously doubt it, Heero. I think that he would want to join in, really. Why else have we been looking for him for the past 2 years?"

"True." He said quietly. They held each other in silence for a while longer.

"I am glad we are waiting until we find Duo. It feels. . . right, somehow." Wufei said against Heero's neck.

As the years had passed, Heero had only grown to be slightly taller than Wufei. Their bodies fit perfectly together, Wufei's head being able to comfortably rest against the crook of Heero's neck.

"I know. I don't see sex as that important, but. . ."

"Yeah, I know, koi, I know."

There was still left over tension in Heero from Wufei's slip, but he began to rub in comforting circles on Heero's back, letting him know that he was there. It was strange how one little slip up could affect both of them. They each saw Duo's disappearance as their fault, as they had both had a fight with him before hand.

Heero turned his thought's slightly. Wufei always was his claming presence, the one that centred him and made him think logically. Duo was the one who brought enjoyment to life. He was the one who kept them focused. Maybe, if. . . when they found Duo, they could go back to the ease that they had enjoyed right before Duo and Wufei started seeing each other.

Of course, if Duo hadn't disappeared right after the `get together' he had held, then perhaps Heero and Wufei would never have realised their feelings for each other. It had begun as two people coming together out of loss and loneliness. Their relationship had progressed quickly but when they had gone to look for Duo there was no trace of him, anywhere. None of his bank accounts had been touched, his normal cover names weren't in use. No one have heard anything about the braided man. He had disappeared from almost every record bar those on the war.

For all anyone knew, Duo could very well be dead.

Wufei and Heero had both been following this train of thought. They shook themselves out of it and went about their normal night time routine, the thought of Duo keeping them company.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Anastasia

~*~ Proud member of SDDI ~*~

~*~ Proud member of SDQB ~*~

General of the Baka Brigade!!

If you Review, I shall post much faster and write more!