Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ That night ( Chapter 39 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
That night as they walked into the darken house, the lights flipped on and Duo, Heero, Trowa, Quatre and Rashid where there with wine glasses. “Congratulations.” Farin smiled at them and hugged her brother. They had a small party that lasted well in to the night.  Farin and Wufei said their good nights as they went their separate ways. Wufei leaned back in his bed thinking about his love, when the door to his room opened. Farin stepped in a dark burgundy silk teddy, with a lace garter belt and stockings. Wufei rose from his bed gilding across the room in black silk pants. “Farin” he breathed as he cupped her faced, “Wha…” she smiled at him, closed the door and kissed him. Wufei depend the kiss, plundering her mouth. Farin, placed a delicate hand on his chest for balance as she leaned into the kiss. Wufei moaned softly, and then swiftly lifted her; Farin wrapped her legs around his waist. Wufei somehow made it to the bed; placing her on it he broke the kiss, “Koi, love.”  “Yes” Wufei looked down at his angel, ‘What a demon you are.’ Wufei lay down on the bed next to her. She ran her hands up the planes of his smooth chest. Wufei trapped her hands against his chest. ‘I can’t…not until after.’ Farin stared up into onyx eyes and stopped. “Farin…we can’t … it wouldn’t be…”  She kissed him softly on the lips “hold me” he nodded.  They spent the night in each others embrace. In another room a beep from a computer went off. Heero rose from his bed and checked the mail Heero   You and the other pilots go to the Sanq Kingdom and watch Relena. Act as need. Doctors. ~*~*~*~