Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ Questions ( Chapter 38 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*~*~*~

Later that night Duo was sitting in the library reading Poe. Heero found him curled up in a window book resting on his knee as he stared out into the night. Heero paced over to him. Duo glanced up "He asked to marry her."

Heero waited as Duo went on. "Wufei wants to marry my little sister and I feel as if I am losing her all over again." He sighed as he looked up at his love,

"But I know he will take care of her." Heero nodded and gathered his love in his arms as the both looked out on to the night finding solace in each others presents.

~*~*~*~

Farin rose for the day happy and very hyper, her and Wufei were to spend the day out and about. She spent about an hour in the shower washing. She walked into her room and put on the dress that she and Catherine picked out yesterday and flew out of her room.

At the bottom of the stairs Wufei sat waiting for his love. He absently smoothed down his khaki slacks and adjusted his green blazer over the white button up shirt. He looked up when he hared footsteps. And there she was in a soft blue strapless dress. It flowed out from her waist and stopped at mid calf just above where the ribbon for her shoes began. What a site to behold. Farin smiled down at Wufei and tapped lightly down the steps. "Fei-koi" she hugged him. He slowly wrapped his arms around her. Duo stood in the kitchen door smiling brightly at them.

"Have fun." Duo ruffled his koneko's hair as she and Wufei glided out the door. Heero wrapped his arms around his lover and kissed him on the top of his head. Duo closed the front door and turned back to Heero as he leaded him to another normal day.

Farin and Wufei spent the day walking around window shopping, eating ice cream and just being in each others company. As night the sun faded away in a wash of crimson, lilac and gold, Wufei pulled into a little café. "Farin,"

She turned to him form the sunset. "Hum…yes."

Wufei rose, walking around the iron worked table he stopped in front of Farin. Farin stared into bloomless eyes. "Farin," he dropped to a knee, her breath caught, "Will you marry me?"

The world seemed to stop spinning, as she leaned down to kiss him. She murmured "yes" against his lips.