Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ Girls and Guys day out ( Chapter 37 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Farin ran down the stairs as the door bell rang. Quatre opened the door and Catherine stepped in as Farin glided to a stop in front of the door. Catherine smiled and hugged her new favorite little sister. Farin smiled and dragged Catherine out the door to go shopping. Duo peeked out off the kitchen and then waved to Wufei as he slipped out of the back door. Farin and Catherine zoomed around the mall after the Quatre's limo dropped them off, it would come back for them later when they were to meet the guys for lunch. The girls laughed and giggled in the car

"So little bit anything new?" Farin smiled up at her new big sister and blushed, "Wufei asked me out!"

"That's great! So do you know what you want to wear?" Farin shook her head and Catherine grinned

"Well we will find something today." The car pulled to a stop and they spilled out to go shopping. This place was huge it had four floors and a skate park in the back.

"Joy" Catherine looked down at Farin, "Never been here before."

"Only once. And the guys didn't let me look around to much." Catherine patted the pouting girl on her head and then dragged her off in to the mall. Many stores later along with a great number of shopping bags Farin stopped in front of a window display. Catherine walked on a bit then turned when she noticed that Farin wasn't at her side. She walked back to her and looked up at the window.

"Perfect. Go try it on." Farin did and she found shoes and a handbag to match. They were also able to have their other items sent down to the car, so they did. All but the rollerblades.

Wufei was to meet everyone in ten minutes so far he had everything ready for his and Farin's date. He reached in his coat pocket and pulled out a black velvet box. Standing still he flicked it open and in the middle of a mall full of people heard nothing but white noise. He looked down at it and traced his finger along the band of red, yellow and white gold dragons weaving in and out a Celtic knot. Yes she would love it.

Quatre, Trowa, Duo and Heero were waiting for the girls when they heard shouts of laughter and anger. Duo and Trowa jumped up on the bench and looked out. There were the girls ducking thru the crowd ducking twisting and turning. Farin even skated backwards to stick her tongue out at the rent a cops as Catherine jumped then grinded on the stair railing. Farin stumbled as she turned tumbling down the steps. Catherine reached out to grab her as fell. Wufei looked across the balcony as she fell and moved to get her, but she twisted in a move that must have hurt and landed on the rail in front of Catherine and grinned.

"Graceful Farin," Catherine muttered. Farin laughed and jumped off the rail and skated up to Heero as the cops closed in.

"He-chan hide me," Farin swung herself behind him peeking out as Catherine as she hide behind Quatre. The rent a cops officers came to a gasping halt in front of the boys.

"Now..hand…over..those Girls." Heero shook his hand as Wufei walked up from behind the officers. Wufei arched an eyebrow as Farin peered out from behind Heero. Duo grinned

"Do you guys know who he is?" He asked, pointing to Quatre. One cop raised his he and nodded pulling his partner away from the group.

"But…"

"Not now." A few other cops nodded and trudged away

"Did you see that back flip the tall one did?"

"Or how the little one skated on the rail?"

"I haven't seen anything like that scene the extreme sports show went off of T.V."

The girls looked at the guys and Farin sheepishly rubbed the back of her head, while Catherine grinned at her little brother.

"We're in trouble." Heero nodded. Farin looked around for away to escape when Dou burst out laughing

"Good job Koneko."

Farin smiled "Why thank you."

Trowa glared at Catherine.

"What she started it and don't you give me that look Triton Barton!"

Lunch was a quick and happy affair. The guys left the girls to their shopping. Back at the house Duo was raiding the refrigerator as Wufei stepped in to the room. "Maxwell I need to talk to you." Duo looked up at the soft voice, face full of pizza. He nodded and sat down at the table.

"It is rather important Duo."

Duo's head snapped up it must be really important for Wufei to use his first name.

"Okay. Wufei." He made a motion for Wufei to seat and he did. Wufei seemed to fidget for a moment before speaking.

"Maxwell, I beg your permission to marry your sister."

Duo's pizza fell out of his hand as his face paled. Rising to his feet, "You WHAT?!"

"I would like to marry your sister." Wufei looked up at the shocked Duo. Duo took deep gulps of air as he sat down. His face went still and as blank as if nothing happened. The mintunes past by like hours until Duo raised his head for his hands a spoken in a tone that Wufei seldom heard. "You must promise me that you will love and honor her and never hurt her. For if you do then nothing will save you from me." Duo's eye's glowed a sad burning purple that only were answered by the light form the onyx pair.

"I will love and honor your sister with every fiber of my being." Wufei rose and Duo nodded, "Good luck Wufei." Wufei nodded and left the kitchen. Duo sat there staring at his now cold pizza thinking, having lost his stomach for food.

Catherine waved good bye to Farin as she dropped her off at the steps of the house. Farin burst inside with a huge grin on her face. 'Tomorrow. I can't wait.' With that she thru herself on the bed and fell asleep.