Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ the circus ( Chapter 36 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Farin rushed to the house from her shopping; Trowa had told her to be on time because he had someone he wanted her to meet. As she flew up the stairs of the front porch and thru the open door she kicked off her shoes and heard a click as she slide on the wooden floors on the tips of her feet, to stop in front of Heero and his gun. Farin stuck her tongue out at Heero. Heero blinked. Farin walked into the kitchen and sat down her bags and started to put everything up, Duo stood in the door smiling at his little koneke soon he was joined by all the other pilots, they were just watching her. Farin rose, form putting the last item up and turned to see the guys. She smiled at them they where all there minus Trowa and Kitto. A tiny frown passed over her face as she asked "Where are Trowa and Kitto?"

Quatre smile widen a bit "We are going to go see them after you change." Farin looked down at her clothes and noticed that she was still in uniform; she nodded and went up stairs. She stripped down and pulled in a pair of jean, light blue spaghetti strap tank top and wrapped a dark mauve swim suite cover at her hips. Farin the shoved on a pair of white canvas tennis shoes, raced down the stairs and tripped on her shoelace and land on Quatre with Wufei holding both of them up.

"Farin are you okay?" Quatre asked as Duo was laughing at them "Graceful Farin, Graceful." Farin stuck her tongue out at him and the silently laughing Heero. Quatre kissed the top of her hair and gently let go of her as Wufei slide out from behind him. As Wufei was moving he spied the problem and knelt at Farin's feet and tied her shoe lace and as he rose he placed a quick kiss on her lips. "You need to be more careful." He said and she nodded. The guys just smiled and shook their heads as the walked out of the house and pilled into the car/ limo.

Farin stared out the window at the beautiful passing scenery. They were driving for about an hour and a half when they pulled into an open area covered in brightly colored tent. Farin grinned and hopped out of the car as in started to lightly rain. She stopped in mid-motion as the rain hit her face. Quatre started to walk over to her with an umbrella, when Duo stopped him with a shake of his head and a whisper "It's her first time seeing rain." Farin turned back to them with an open look of wonder on her face. Duo stepped thru the puddles and kissed her on the forehead as the other approached under Quatre umbrella. Wufei hugged her "If you think this is great then you will love what is inside." Farin nodded and grinned as they walked in to the big top with her looking for all the world like the young child she truly was.

In the back area a half-masked clown spoke to the ringleader and pointed to a young wet girl in a light blue tank top, the ringleader nodded and stepped out to start the show. The clown watched the group as they bought popcorn and cotton candy. The opening shows passed quickly and soon it was his turn and he and the tiger walked out and into the light.

"It them" she bounced in her seat. The guys looked at each other over the top of her head as Duo said "yes it is them" and Wufei patted her hand. The girl that came out with them was blindfolded and thru knives at Trowa and he caught the last one as it sped toward his face. Farin gasped in shock awe and Trowa smiled up at her. After that Trowa preformed with his animal and did an acrobatic routine with Kitto. In the last part of the routine a person was called from the audience to join Trowa on the tightrope. The ringleader looked through the crowd till he found her and called Farin down. Farin ran down the stairs to center ring amidst the cheers. Trowa smiled and a made motions for to clime up the latter before him and when they reached the platform he blindfolded her. Then he stepped out in front of her and started walking backwards while holding her hands and leading her out on to the rope. Farin walked with Trowa guiding her until he let go of her hands at the middle of the rope and grabbed her around the waist and jumped off the rope. There was no safety net under them as they plunged to the ground and at the last moment he flipped so he would land on his feet, or would have if Kitto did not jump under them and caught them. As Kitto landed with Trowa and Farin on his back, the crowed was silent in awe, then roared its approval. Trowa removed Farin's blindfold and they both looked at the guys, who were in shock, Duo was grinning, Heero had a spark of laughter in his eyes, Wufei had a tiny smirk on his face and Quatre was just beaming. Farin looked up at Trowa and smiled at him with one blue eye and one purple, he slide with her off of Kitto's back and ruffled her hair as he sat her down. Farin grinned at him and then up at the crowd as she walked back to her seat.

The show went on and after the show the group walked in to the back of the tent. In the back they saw Trowa who got glomped by Farin, Trowa just lifted her up and hugged her, as the sound of soft unfamiliar laughter filled the room. Farin let go of Trowa and turned to face the girl who had throne knives at Trowa. Trowa looked at her and said "This is my sister Catherine Bloom." Catherine smiled at Farin "And you must be Farin, Triton has told me a bit about you."

"Trit…on?" Farin asked tilting her head to one side with the last syllable. Trowa kissed her on the forehead; she looked so cute when she was that confused. Farin was dazed and confused. Wufei walked over and hugged her. Quatre said "It's okay." Catherine smiled "Yep, you are definitely cute." Farin tossed her a light smile. They when to out to the car or should I say limo and got in. It was still raining. Farin was curled against Wufei talking to Catherine about her time with the guys, school and shopping. They piled out of the car/limo and walked into the restaurant. It was a lovely place and they over looked the dress code policy for Mr. Winner and his guest. They were given a table close to the dance floor and treated with the greatest respect. The girls set up a date to go shopping and have a girl's night out and that when it hit the guys. Because of their protection and watching Farin, she has never been allowed out of the house, not even to be with her friends. Farin looked up and smiled at them as if she knew what they were thinking. Farin grinned at Catherine and whispered something, she nodded and they both rose together. "Brother, will you dance with me?" they both asked in unison. Duo and Trowa looked at each other then rose and took the girls hands. Duo and Trowa respective led Farin and Catherine on to the dance floor, with the guys looking on in awe. The band struck up a soft four- four and they glide across the floor. After the dance and the slight death glares from the other guy, Wufei asked Farin to dance for the waltz. Farin gently place her head on Wufei's shoulder, "Koi," he whispered, "Will you go out with me next weekend." "Of course koibito." She leaned up and kissed him lightly in the lips then laid her head back on his shoulder with a happy grin. Back at the table Duo was holding hands with Heero under the table, while Quatre and Trowa were playing footies under the table, as Catherine was talking to her brother. The night end well and the new day started off in a perfect daze of joy.