Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ Pranks ( Chapter 35 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.N. Sorry about taking so long to post but school got hard and my family life sucks badly so the story got put on hold until I could writ again and got some sleep. Well on with the story.

A few days passed after Heero's party and school was so much fun (and all the good people said yeah). Farin and Duo where coming upon the night of their little prank (poor guys). Farin and Duo raced home from school to get some things ready for the night. It was their turn to cook dinner and they had already warned Rashid, and the other Manguanacs when they went the to give them their food.

Duo was bouncing off the walls with glee it had be way to long since had pulled a good prank with his little sis. Farin looked up from her cooking of the chicken and manicotti and grinned at her brother. She broke open some unefeci and poured it over the guys' plates, and then handed them to Dou who set the table. Heero and Trowa wondered in first and took their seats; they were soon followed by Quatre and Wufei. All of them just sat their like lambs waiting to be slaughtered. They served the food and they guys wolfed it down. Heero looked up and blinked and Duo yawned a sleepy yawn with one eye open and one eye closed. Farin blinked and mimicked Duo and then laid her head on Wufei's shoulder. He kissed the top of her head, and then rested his head on her's and fell asleep. Trowa was sitting up perfectly straight and asleep, while Quatre had his head rested on Trowa's lap and they were both out like a light.

T'was the night before the circus and all through the house, not a creature was stirring not even a mouse. The stocking were hung by the chimney with care in hopes that St. Nicolas so would be there. The children were nestled all snug in their bed while visions of gundams danced in their head. Duo and his Deathscythe and Farin and her blade had just woken up from a short little nap. When out in the kitchen there roses such a clatter…. (Sorry wrong story.) Farin and Duo had shifted form their spots and knocked their kois over and out of their chairs. Farin poke and prodded Wufei and Trowa, while Duo pinched and tickled Heero and Quatre, and when they got no reaction they called for Rashid. Rashid came up the stairs and pick up Quatre and Trowa while another of the Manguanacs took Wufei and Heero to the pre-set spots. The Manguanacs were in on this or they knew their lives would be miserable if they did not help and if they told it would be even worst. Farin and Duo ran to finish up the rest of the prank and to set themselves up.

The next morning screams and yelling could be heard and Duo and Farin where no were to be found. The shouts of "MEXWELL, I WILL KILL YOU," came from the upper floors of the house. Tumbling down the stairs a pissed Quatre came, dressed in a light blue dyed smock that covered a plain off-white dress. A black bow was tied in his short blonde hair. Black lady-like shoes covered his feet. All in all, he looked like Alice in Wonderland. He was the first in the living room holding a fist full of pictures. Wufei was the next in the room and he was in a medieval tavern winches dress with a circle of ribbons and flowers on his head. He was wearing a white under skirt, red overskirt and black leather bodice that was stuffed with itchy glossy pictures. Both were fuming and ready to storm out the door, when Rashid came up the stairs. Quatre turned at the sound of foot steps on the hard wooden floors and glared at Rashid as he bit out one question "Who?"

Rashid held his hands up and replied "We do not know who or how?" Quatre and Wufei fumed while they were waiting for the other when he heard Rashid say "We can not find Heero, Duo, Trowa or Farin." Quatre spun at that, and then ran out the door followed by a worried Wufei.

A second later out on the lawn they heard a shout of anger. They ran to it and tied to a tree was Farin. She was dressed in an off the shoulder dress with sleeves that started at mid bicep and covered he finger tips. The dress flared out at her waist and ended at mid-thigh with points and ruffles just like the sleeves and the slight ruffles at the neck of the dress. Around her neck she had a ribbon tied in a bow and her hair was up in to two buns with streamers covered in thin gauzy fabric. White rose were on holding down the veil in her hair and were in the center if her dress, on the top her stockings and on her little shoes. The dress was not all that bad except it was Peacecraft Pink. Kitto was not to far away and he had been dyed pink to match, with a matching white bow and ribbon.

"Get me down." She struggled with the silk- velvet ropes. Wufei smiled up at her and Quatre laughed. "You look lovely in pink."

Farin growled at him as he reached up and pulled the little cream card on her chest that read:

Pull me.

The ropes came undone as he pulled and she cam tumbling down. Farin's body was launched into a free fall as she was untied form the tree. Wufei stumbled to catch her as she braced herself to hit the ground. Pieces of paper swirled around them and the pieces were pictures of her and Kitto. An odd sort of clicking went off as Wufei caught her and set her to her feet, they sounded oddly enough like a camera. Quatre twisted to find the source of the clicking but was interrupted by a high feminine scream.

"What the heck?" Wufei muttered as Farin wiggled out of his arms and raced toward the sound. On the other side of the house there was a young lady tied up and in a French maid's outfit and a small pile of pictures at her feet. She had long brown hair that went down to her keens. She was about 5'7 and very tall for a girl but as the girl flung her head toward them. Farin could see that it wasn't a she, but a he and that he was Duo. If it was Duo then how did his voice get so high?

"Duo … is that you?" Farin leaned up and touched his arm. He glared over at her as she started to tug on the bounds.

"Hai" his feminine voice growled as the ropes became undone and a little tag with the name Mimi was pinned to the shirt and he had a little black choker with a tiny ivory stone on it. Farin and Quatre giggled at Duo and Wufei was sitting on the ground laughing, not noticing the strange clicking sounds were back. Farin smiled up at her brother and grabbed his hands, when she did that Quatre and Wufei stopped laughing for now they could see the resemblance of them.

"How did they change your voice?"

"I don't know."

"The choker, Duo" a familiar voice called out. Farin and Duo spun around to see Heero in a white sheet with wings and a gold bow and arrow with heart shaped points. He was the god of love Eros. Aww… how cute and he was flanked by Trowa who was in a similar costume but the toga was black and he was the green eyed monster named jealousy and each were holding a bunch of pictures. Quatre gasped and ran to Trowa. Duo stared at Heero and then a cat call shattered the moment. Farin quickly put her hands behind her and looked innocent.

"What?"

Duo shook his head and the clicking was back.

"Where is that thrice blasted clicking coming from?" Duo glared at Farin and she held out both her hands. Empty. The sound soon stopped and Rashid hurried out of the house to get them for breakfast.

"Young Masters and Mistress, breakfast is ready and we also have the surveillance tape of last night set up in the Security room."

Quatre turned in Trowa's arms at these words and Heero and Wufei glared, while Farin and Duo's eyes went dead. The group nodded as one and followed a very scared Rashid inside, but behind everyone's backs Farin grinned at Duo.

Inside the house everyone was sitting in the Security room waiting for Heero to get last night's surveillance tape up and running. Farin was looking at all the pictures that were taken of everyone. She glided to the table and picked up all the pictures and then stuffed them under all the stupid roses on her chest.

"Farin"

"Wha… I didn't do it." She quickly pulled her hands behind her as she spun to face the guys.

"No, but some did." Heero said from the computer as the screen came up capturing all of their attention. On the screen a little robot from batteries not included floating by and started to put small titles down that spelt ' Got Ya' in neon pink and purple. The little thing shot at the screen and the computer shut itself off. Heero blinked and then tried to get the computer working while the other left the room. On the way out the guys went to grab the pictures of themselves but they were missing and Farin was nowhere to be found. Up on the roof top Farin sat with her camera, the pictures and a new role of film. Kitto grinned up at her as he bit into his stake.