Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ Hiding and a Mating call ( Chapter 41 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
On the flight to Cinq Farin filled in the guys on her cover. She would be entering a tournament and along with Wufei. The building was above the base and it would give the guys away to get in and still watch Relena.  Heero agreed with her much to everyone’s shock and filled the rest in on their covers.  They arrived a few days later in Cinq and were to meet Relena at the tournament building. Farin was freaking out over if Relena would recognize her. Trowa placed her hair into buns on top of her head, while Heero gave her dark gold-brown contact lenses.  She looked different enough that Relena should not remember her. They meet Relena, Noin and Miliardo at the building. As they stepped out of the car the Relena mating calls priced the air “HEERRROOOOOOOOO!” Poor Heero was pinned to the car as Relena futilely tried to kiss him. “My Heero came back to me.” She then glared at Duo who was trying to steal her man away when she spotted a cute little girl hiding behind Trowa. “Oh who is she?” Trowa drew Farin out from behind him by the hand. “Ms. Relena, this is Ms. Cordova.”  “Oh, she is so cute” Relena gushed as everyone thought please gag me with a spoon.  “Will she be fighting or is she here as one of your dates?” They all blinked        “She is fighting and is also my date.” Wufei stated causing everyone to do an anime fall down. Relena, Noin and Miliardo could not help but thinking that the woman hater likes girls? Duo laughed outright at them and Wufei scowled. Trowa just shook his head and lead Wufei’s “date” inside to go sign up. Quatre joined them as they walked thru the crowed front hall. They almost made it to the front desk when a call came from the crowed. “Cordova,” Farin turned and raised an eyebrow as a hand was placed on her blue silk outfit.       “A challenge.” She nodded and drew her sword from her side and faced her attacker with a slight smile. The fighters circled each other blades glancing off each other, testing, probing, flashing and cutting. They moved in together dancing and darting in and out.  Blades whistled in a deadly arc in and out.  Wufei entered the circle watching his lover fight. Trowa was holding Quatre as they stared at the dueling duo. Duo was cheering on his little sister and Heero was holding him back as Duo shouted “Go Cordova, Go”. The deadly dance ended with her sword at his throat and his at her side. Stand still. Treize bowed to the young lady. Farin saluted Treize then let him kiss her hand as he led her to the sign up desk. Wufei was so proud of his koi.