Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ Getting ready ( Chapter 42 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
      Wufei was getting ready for his fight when a set of hands ran up his smooth chest and silk was pressed against his back as nails tapped lightly on his chest. He twined his fingers with her as one tiny hand tied his pants in a bow. She slide out in front of him blue silk whispering along his skin. She stopped in front of him a lifted his shirt from the bench and held it out to him, he turned and the slipped it on. She turned him to face her as she gentle buttoned up the clasps on his shirt. Wufei took his hands into his and brought them to his mouth and kissed them. The room suddenly was flooded with sound as the door was flung open and Wufei had to leave. ~*~*~*~      Not to long after Wufei’s fight Farin was getting dressed, slipping on her slippers; when a hand wrapped around her ankles, lifting her feet up and putting the slippers on for her. She looked up into a pair of deep pools of night water. He lifted her up off the bench and carried her to the door, setting her down as her name rang out across the arena. He watched Farin from the door.      Duo was bouncing in his seat as a pink haired chick ran up to Duo and hugged him. “Oh My God You’re So Hot!” Duo blinked as the girl went on “Your gay aren’t you?” Duo nodded and the girl wailed “NO! Not FAIR all the guys I like are gay. I am giving up on men.” Duo patted her on the head. She sniffed “Tell Farin I said hi.” Duo nodded wondering how she knew Farin. Duo looked at hi boyfriend and asked “What just happened?” Heero was wondering the same thing. Quatre and Trowa had just arrived with the popcorn missing the entire thing.