Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ Relena is crazy ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Relena Peacecraft was sitting at her desk in the Cinq kingdom shuffling papers and venting silently. 'What did that girl learn… what did she find… I wonder if she found my shrine to Heero… no, maybe she took the information on the Leo's and my plan for world domination… that bitch when I get my hands on her…'her insane ravings were interrupted by Noin.

"Yes, Ms. Noin." Relena said with that sugary sweet smile that could rot the teeth right your head. Noin looked at her and she thought 'Dose she know… Please, please let her think everything is alright."

Noin nodded and said "Ms. Relena, your students are waiting for you." Relena rose and as she walked in to the hallway she gave a silent prayer of thanks and gratitude. Noin followed Ms. Relena into the hallway and at that moment she knew something was wrong. Relena had come back one day from one of her walks with cuts, bruises and bloody eardrums. Relena report on her mental heath had also come in today and it said that she was a bi polar sicofreinc. This was not good she did not believe that Relena could lead any more and that things would be easier if she was dead. Noin shook her head at these thoughts and knew she had to talk to Zechs if she could only find away. A familiar figure walked down the hall and stopped at a window that was only fifteen feet a way from Relena. It was Miliardo Peacecraft. Relena launched herself at her brother and Noin could see as he rolled his eyes and plastered on a fake smile and he could tell that something was wrong and was here to deal with the problem. Noin nodded at him and they led Relena to her next class.