Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ FUn, a little 6x13 ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Treize was sitting in his office when Lady Une knocked on the door. "Zechs Marquise, here to see you sir." Zech glided in to the room and Treize rose from his desk. "Thank you, Lady Une that will be all." The door was closed silently behind her and Zechs walked over and kissed Treize in such a fashion that it would make romance writers jealous. Zechs pulled away leaving a breathless Treize in his arms.

Treize attempted to breathe as his lover sat on his desk and flashes a grin at him.

"What brings you here?" Treize asked regaining his composure.

Zechs answered "You have information on Relena for me."

Treize nodded went to the other side of his desk and lifted a folder. "It seems that your little sister has been up to some very naughty after school actives." He handed the folder to Zechs and he opened it, inside were pictures of bodies that Relena had killed and mutilated beyond all recognition. There were shots after shots and then a picture of her lab that was dated two weeks ago. The lab was in ruins. Zechs looked up and Treize answered the unspoken question. "If you look back at previous picture you will see you sister working on a girl." Zechs flipped back a few pictures and nodded, and then Treize continued. "Your sister caught her sneaking in for some information she (Relena) was not spouse to have and the girl was contained for two weeks under your sister care. She used needles and shoved them under her finger nails to get her to talk .The lab was destroyed when the girl escaped by screaming. She seemed to hit a note so high that it shattered glass and knock everyone unconscious and she also set off some high pressure explosives. Then she fled with the information and we have yet to find her. That is your job, find her and keep your sister in check."

Zechs nodded then shook his head in disbelief. His sister the peace maker was a crazy psycho bitch and he came to the conclusion that this was no longer his sister but a threat that needs to be stopped. Treize saw the sad look on his loves face and slipped his arms around his waist from behind. Treize started to kiss little lines of fire down Zechs' neck and unbuttoning his shirt at the same time. Zech dropped the papers and leaned back in to that warm embrace. Treize stripped his lover of his shirt and turned him to face him. He kissed a soft line down that marble white skin and paused at the top of the waist band. Zechs moaned and dragged Treize's head up and plundered his mouth. He pulled his love on to the desk and removed the thrice blasted shirt that was between him and the pale skin that lie beneath it. Clothes were flying everywhere and a few flurried moments the two were naked as the day they were born…. And we will leave them to continue in some privacy.