Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ A song, movies and a secret ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The next day Duo stopped off at a movie story and held his prizes as he dogged in and out of the rain drops. His chibi tenshi oni would love these movies. She had gotten them on a movie kick and Duo had two great ones. He was rushing back to the safe house when he stopped and stared at items in a story window. He walked into place an order and the man said it would be ready in a week. (If you want to know then you have to review;P)

Then he dashed out of the story and back in to the rain. Farin was setting in the living room reading 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' and writing notes. Heero just looked up from his laptop and the printer on the other side of the room spat out some papers. Trowa was reading a book of myths, Quatre was making dinner. Wufei was polishing his katana and Duo smiled and held up the movies, and then tried to pop Farin on the back on the head. She ducked and he wined "Do you need to take notes right now or can we watch a movie?"

Farin continued to write and said "No, I don't need the note but I have to take them for class or the teacher will complain that I just watched the movie and did not read the play."

"How much more do you need to read?" Duo wined and Farin started to sing 'Now until the break of day from the Something for everybody CD.'

Trip away;

Trip away; make no stay;

Meet me all by break of day.

Now, until the break of day,

Through this house each fairy stray.

To the best bride-bed will we,

Which by us shall blessed be;

Quatre had come out of the kitchen by this time and was staring at Farin who was just writing her notes and sing. Duo jaw touched the floor. This girl with the flute like voice was his little sister she could be an idol.

With this field-dew consecrate,

Every fairy take his gait;

And each several chamber bless,

Through this palace, with sweet peace,

Now, until the break of day,

Through this house each fairy stray.

To the best bride-bed will we,

Which by us shall blessed be;

And the issue their create;

Ever shall be fortunate

So shall all the couples three

Ever true in love be;

With this field-dew consecrate,

Every fairy take his gait;

And each several chamber bless,

Through this palace, with sweet peace,

Farin stood and flipped Trowa her play book it was one of those one dollar Dover editions. Trowa opened the book to the marked page and realized that she was singing the last song from the play.( Should I do a Gundam Midsummer night's Dream story?)

With this field-dew consecrate,

Every fairy take his gait;

And each several chamber bless,

Through this palace, with sweet peace,

Trip away; make no stay;

Meet me all by break of day.

Trip away; make no stay;

Meet me all by break of day.

Farin gathered her papers and walked in to the kitchen and her voice floated out in to the living room for the last few verses.

With this field-dew consecrate,

Every fairy take his gait;

And each several chamber bless,

Through this palace, with sweet peace

Trip away; make no stay;

Meet me all by break of day.

Trip away; make no stay;

Meet me all by break of day.

Duo smiled and clapped along with the other and Farin walked back in blushed and bowed. "What movie did you want to see Duo-kun?" Duo smiled and said "You know that play cold, don't you?"

"Hai, Duo-kun. Don't you?" she asked with a tiny smirk.

Duo smiled and headed into the T.V. room to prep the DVD. Farin looked at Quatre and the rest of the guys. Quatre had a daydream like quality in his eyes, Trowa and Heero had looks of bliss in their eyes and Wufei was just proud. Farin took the bowl of kettle korn and started to shove some in to her mouth. Quatre walked over and took the bowl back from her and said "You will spoil your dinner." And shook his finger in her face and Farin bit at the tip of his finger and growled at him then went it to the movie room. Quatre giggled at her then they all followed her into the T.V. room. Duo had the remote and was lounging on the chair. Farin took the loveseat and pulled Wufei down to sit with her. Trowa and Quatre took the couch and Heero sat down in front of Duo his body between Duo's legs. Duo started the move and smiled as he saw his koneko curl in to Wufei's side. Kitto was lying down under the coffee table. The movie wasn't too bad and everyone seemed to like until Farin whimpered and started to hyperventilate. She curled her body into Wufei's and buried her head in to his chest, then stop breathing.

Wufei went as pale as ice and then rolled his tenshi over and started CPR. The guys were in a tizzy and Farin's breathing started back up in a few minutes. Wufei pulled back went she started to breathe and she opened her eyes and smiled slowly. "Fei-chan, why did you stop? That was nice." Wufei just looked at her and she looked pass him and saw the worried looks on the guys' faces.

"What happened?"

"You fainted." Heero stated.

"Dayoubu-ka, Farin?" Quatre asked

"Dayouba minna" Farin answered. "I just don't like spiders"

"So I see." Duo said as he took out the movie 'Eight Legged Freaks' and put in the 'Thirteen Ghosts.'

Farin recurled herself around Wufei and he soothed her till she seemed to breathe easier. Quatre sighed and relaxed in to Trowa's arms, he had felt Farin's terror and knew that she had be controlling it until the moment she had stopped breathing, then his of fear and that of the other at the thought of losing her had kicked in and took her place. Heero and Duo were now holding hands. Duo's left hand was on Heero's left shoulder and with his left hand twined in Duo's. This movie did not cause Farin to pass out, but she seemed to take it from a more educational point of view and seemed to enjoy it, while she ate most of the kettle korn and shared with Kitto.