Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ music and a fieldtrip ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Farin looked up from her new schedule and then looked back down her study halls had been removed and she now had a fifth period class: music. 'Oh happy, happy, joy, joy' she thought and walked to her next class the counselors thought she needs to enrich her background and broadened her horizons. She trudged in to the class and looked around at the bleak scenery and almost moaned. This class was going to royally suck. Farin went to the teacher and handed him her new schedule and then found a seat. There were a few minutes left to when the bell would ring and the class had been told to get out their instruments. Farin was allowed to use a school instrument 'Oh joy.' She walked over to a covered object and pulled off the draping fabric. Under the fabric was a harp; a hand carved wooden harp that had a five octave range. Farin sat down and ran her finger pads over the strings and the harp sighed in a silky accorded. The bell was about to ring when the guys tumbled in to the room. And Farin looked up and blinked at them, then ducked her head so they would not see the little smile or the camera that she just hide. The guys went to get their instruments and sat down: Duo was on the piano, Quatre on the violin, Trowa on the flute, Heero on the cello and Wufei on the clarinet. The teacher nodded to his new student and the class turned to look. Farin lifted her head and flashed a small smile.

"Will you please play us a selection of harp music Miss. Maxwell?" Farin nodded and limbered up her fingers, then started up a Celtic piece called: Fairy Nightsong that she then brought it in to a slow, soft rendition of Londonderry airy (Danny Boy). The class was silent for a moment and then they clapped. Farin looked up and smiled. The guys jaws were on the floor and the class started on their concert pieces. Class went by in a harmony of perfection. After class the teacher asked to see Duo, Trowa, Quatre, Heero, Wufei and Farin; he handed them fieldtrip forms to the museum of music history.

"Who are your legal guardians?" he asked.

Trowa signed the form and then handed it back along with his ID stating that he was eighteen. The teacher looked at the others waiting for answer. Farin took the form and folded it up and put it in Wufei's pants' pocket and then looked back at the teacher.

"Grandpa Rashid is our guardian." She said looking back over at the guys. Heero nodded and Farin knew that he would have Rashid on their files as the guardian by the end of lunch. The teacher had a small frown on his face and asked "Is Rashid everyone's guardian?" Everyone nodded, including Duo. They had used Rashid as their guardian before and Heero would be eighteen in a few days. The bell for their next class rang and they were late. The teacher groaned-hit is hand to his forehead and then wrote out notes for them to get to class.

They jetted out of class and hurried to their next class. They parted ways at the end of the music hall doors. Farin pulled Wufei in to a quick kiss outside the music hall doors and took off in the other direction. Wufei brought his fingers to his lips and turned to hurry off; Duo glared at Wufei and then flashed him a smile and pulled him to their next class