Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ out again ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Farin walked to class in a cloudy daze thinking about how soft Wufei's lips were and then she walked passed the school calendar. This calendar marked off how many days left to Thanksgiving break. It was the nineteenth of November, she smiled happily to her self and then the date sunk in she had to have the info for doc tonight. "Great, just great.' She ran to class and pulled out her pocket notebook and flipped it open. Inside there were the plans to a base and the list of information she need to get tonight. The rest of the days was spent writing plans and worrying about what the guys would say/ do to her went they found out.

Quatre went up stairs after dinner and knocked on Farin's door to see if she wanted a break from homework and watch a movie with them. Farin had told them earlier that evening she had tons of homework and had handed Ojiisan to sign her papers. Quatre waited for an answer there was none. He pushed open the door and founder Kitto on the bed and her mothers wedding ring and the cross that was twin to Duo's on the desk. The desk was covered in books and those two objects were lying in the center of the organized chaos. Kitto raised his head and looked at him, Quatre pulled out his gun and scanned the room the window was closed and there were no signs of forced entrance. Quatre sighed and went back down stairs and told the guys. When he got to the top of the stairs he put is gun up and walk in to the TV. room. Duo looked up and asked "Well?"

Wufei also turned to look at him from the loveseat he usually shared with Farin and raise an eyebrow and waited for answer. Quatre looked up and said "She is not in her room." And the room was dead quite and then Duo started to vent- scream and Wufei got up and walked out of the room and up the stairs to his room and pulled out some chains from his closet and was muttering " when she gets back I am going to chain her up to her bed or maybe mine." Wufei thru the chains over his shoulder and grabbed his gun and a few knives. After all this he went back down stairs and saw the other waiting. They all were ready to find her and went out in to the night.

Farin put her home work down and checked the clock in her desk 9:28. She rose from her seat and started to get ready. She pulled on a pair on dark black jeans, a black sports bra, bullet proof vest ( she always wore on nights like these), a black polo shirt, boots and page boy cap. Then she put on her weapons; the interpants holster went in her jeans for a right cross draw, the spin sheath, the wrist sheaths, a blade on each upper arm, a blade in each boot and wove her shoulder holster in to her belt. Carefully she put a gun at the small of her back and then put on her armor. After her armor she pulled on Duo's trenchcoat and ghost down the stairs and out the front door. Closing the door softly, she snuck across the front yard and jumped over the gate and faded into the night. A few blocks later she swore she herded Dou scream and she grinned an evil grin