Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ Tenshi oni comes out to play ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Farin made it to the base and crept up behind one of the guard and shot him in the back of the head with her Firestar that had a silencer on it. Tenshi oni looked down at the dead man and felt nothing, but remembered the words that her adopted father had taught her too well 'Leave no enemy at your back'. Those chaos rimmed eyes took in the building and men, in a heart beat. Tenshi oni turned and flowed over the gate, taking the dead body with her. She placed the body behind some old crates up against the wall and slipped in to the base. She walked down the hall as if she had every right to be there. She stopped when she found room 428 , this was the computer room and it also controlled the security system. Tenshi oni walked over to the computers and pulled out two disk disks: one was blue and the other was green. She placed the blue one in one of the computers on the right side of the room. It ran a code and Tenshi oni typed in a few words and brought up the security cameras and put the new footage over the old then she typed in the words 'Wait, 20 seconds from 10:31. 45' and the computer went black. She rushed over to the other computer and downloaded the files she need. 'Come on hurry up she' thought and checked the computers clock she only had twenty minutes to went she need to check in with the doctors. The computer finished downloading at 10:28.58 and Tenshi oni grabbed the disk, shoving it in to a waterproof carrying case and ran out of the base not caring who saw her. Tenshi oni made it to the outer gate and jumped over it. The computer back in the control room flicked back on and then a timer came up and started the count down. Tenshi oni was racing the timer to get far way as she could. 20…19…18… 17… was at the edge of the woods and she ran to the river and dove in. The guns would be fine she would just need to clean them later if there was a later. 16…15…14… 13… 12…11… Tenshi oni was a good bit down stream, letting the current carries her and the disk. 10 …9…8… 7… 6… Tenshi oni crawled on to the bank and ran as if the Wild Hunt itself was after her. 5… 4… 3… 2…1…the computer went blank and then the whole base imploded with a horrific sound and then there was silence. The blast seemed to make every thing move in slow motion. A mile and a half away Tenshi oni was thrown to the ground and almost blinded by the brilliant flash of light her little disk had caused.

The guys were in the jeep on the outskirts of the city when they saw the flash. They knew that Tenshi oni or was it now Oni tenshi was on the loose and had caused this. The Heero was about to head the jeep in that direction when Duo put a hand on his arm and shook his head. Wufei nodded form where he was in the back seat and they head home to wait for her there.

Tenshi oni walked back in to the city and went to a bar. The bouncer at the door looked into those chaoses edged eyes and blinked because for a moment he saw the fires of hell dancing in those eyes. Tenshi oni looked up at the man and he waved her inside without a word. She walked over to the bar, sat down and pulled out a card. This card was placed on the bar top and the barkeep walked by and picked up the card and kept walking. A few minutes later the keep walked back again and handed her a glass of orange juice and the card was under the glass. Tenshi oni took the glass and went over to the vid. phones. On the phone were the doctors. Tenshi oni removed the disk from inside the coat and showed it to them. The doctors nodded and Dr. G said "Give it to the pilots in the morning." She nodded and the screen went blank. Tenshi oni walked out the bar door and into the night.