Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ blink ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It was almost 2:00 when Farin made it to the main gate and she looked up at the house. Immersed in her thoughts she blinked went a car roared passed her. Farin blinked and gilded over the wall and then vertical climbed up the wall outside her window. She dropped in to the shadows inside the window and waited for a few moments and then got ready for bed. She placed the disk on the desk and removed her armor, clothes and weapons, these she put up. Then she went and took a shower to help make her feel more human again. The water rushed over her and Farin leaned her head against the shower wall and let the tension flood out of her. Farin washed her hair and combed it out. She went in to her room and braided her hair with a green ribbon. Farin opened her P.J. drawer and pulled on a dark emerald green short set. The top was spaghetti strap that showed the straps to her matching bra and underwear and she shimmed into the short shorts. Farin put the ring and choker back on. Then she went into the closet and grabbed the dark emerald green robe that was cuffed in light gold. This she thru on and put the disk in the left pocket and her camera in the right. Slid on her writs sheathes and walked down stairs. The guys were not downstairs and she slipped into kitchen and got herself a glass o f orange juice. 'Bliss' and she sipped at the juice as she went back upstairs. She peeked in to Heero's room and saw he was asleep (or so she thought) and walked across the hall to Quatre's room and he was tossing and turning. Farin walked in to the room and sat on the bed. Quatre was still tossing about and Farin gently took his hand and kissed the center of it. Quatre sighed and then drifted in to a peaceful sleep. She got up and soothed the covers back in to place and walked out the door. Farin went to Trowa's room and checked on him. He was asleep with a teddy bear and she took a picture and closed the door. Farin stopped outside Duo's room and hesitantly pushed to door open. She went to the bedside and crawled in to his bed. Duo's bed was a tangle of sheets; she slid next to him and kissed his forehead. She got out of Duo's bed and walked out of his room and into Wufei's. She looked at Wufei in his bed; the covers were lying across his bare chest and his breath was slow and even. Farin smiled to her self and walked over to the bed. She took of her robe and folded it across the chair to his desk. She looked back at the bed and lifted the covers and slid in along next to him. Farin snuggled up against him with her arms wrapped around his chest. She laid there for a few moments and then started to remove herself thinking 'he won't he happy to see me when he wakes up.' Farin was pulling herself carefully out of the bed and away from Wufei when his arms pulled her to him. She looked up into those onyx black eyes and lost herself in them. Wufei kissed her very softly and she blinked and returned the favor. They settled down for the night after those good night kisses and went to sleep.