Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ morning after ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The next morning Farin woke up in confused 'where am I …'she thought as she looked around. She blinked and then remembered where she was as Wufei's arm's tightened around her and she snuggled back into his chest. Wufei kissed the top of her head and Farin tilled her head to look up at him. She asked in a soft voice "Am I in trouble?" Wufei nodded and she sighed. "We need to get ready for school." And she tried to wiggle out off Wufei's arms but was unable to. "Wufei if we are not up and ready for school the guys will be worried and, Duo will try and kill you." Wufei kissed the tip of her nose and she slid out of his bed. She stood at the edge of the bed and stretching her arms above her head with her fingers linked and popping her backbones as she went to the desk chair and gathered her robe. Farin walked to the door and glanced back over her shoulder and caught a glimpse of a shocked Wufei and took a picture. Farin walked across the hall to her room and changed. She put on her school uniform and grabbed her backpack and went downstairs for breakfast with the disk in hand.

Downstairs in the kitchen the guys minus Wufei were eating breakfast each of then remembers a dream of Farin walking in to their rooms. Duo was picking at his food and waiting for his little sister to come downstairs. He wanted to know where she went after last night and was hoping that she did not get hurt. Heero noticed Duo's lack of interest in his food and was becoming a slightly worried. Quatre was puttering around the kitchen wring his hands and Trowa had decided to cook breakfast just so he had something to do. Farin walked in the kitchen and saw the scene that lay before her. Trowa had burned most of the pancakes, Quatre was pacing, Duo was not eating and Heero looked like someone and stole his favorite pillow. She shook her head and walked over to Heero and handed him the green disk. Heero looked up at her as she kissed Duo on the top of his forehead and sat down. A few moments after she sat down Wufei came in and sat next to her; then they heard the sounds of angry Rashid coming up the steps. Farin face paled and she bolted for the kitchen door praying that she would make it out of there before Grandpa got up the stairs. Rashid grabbed Farin's braid and pulled her back to him.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ojisan what did I do wrong?" she whimpered. Rashid pulled her to him and she tilled her head back to look at him. Rashid glared down at her and asked "Where were you last night?"

"Umm… out killing things and people …please let go Ojisan." She said. Rashid looked done at her and slowly let go of her braid. Farin looked at him - at the guys and back again. She sat down on the floor and told them of her night adventure. At the end of her story she looked up at the clock and it was 7:35 school would start in ten minutes. Farin grabbed her bag pointed to the clock and ran out the door at a dead sprit. The fieldtrip was today and they were going to be late.