Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ bus ride ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Farin ran in the school cafeteria and made it just in time to find out what group she had been assigned to. She would be with Duo, Heero, Quatre, Wufei, and Trowa. Now these arrangements had nothing to do with the evil looks that one blonde Arabian was giving the teacher or the other death glares coming form the guys, no not at all. The teacher handed them a worksheet to complete at the museum and Farin looked at the paper and read down to question 27 out of 54.

27.) If you are reading this then throw away your paper and have a good time at the museum.

Farin smiled and she watched the guy working on the worksheet as they got on to the bus and she thru her paper way the moment she stepped on to the bus and sat down with Wufei. Duo gave her an evil look and looked down at his paper moaned and then got up and thru his away along with Quatre's, Wufei's, Heero's, and Trowa's since he was up. The teacher looked at them and smiled. 'Damn teacher… make us do all that work and not have it count… oh well never mind' Duo thought and Farin had him a note as he sat down next to Heero and put his head in his lap. The note read:

Duo,

We can buy some stuff to play some tricks on them today and not get caught. O-negai shimasu, Duo.

Duo looked up and nodded. Heero tried to read the note but Duo shoved it in to his pants pocket. Wufei was also curious about the paper ask "Farin-koi what was that about?"

Farin just glanced up at him and smiled. "Koibito, what was that?"

"Nothing, Fei-koi."

The bus ride was uneventful after that and the guys were wondering what those two were up to. When they got off the bus Duo pulled out the note and another piece of paper. The other piece was a claim form for the shop he went to last Thursday. He shoved the form back in to his pocket and resolved to pick it up to day after school if he was still alive.