Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ musem ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The museum was huge with it vaulted ceilings and the wide airy spaces. Farin walked further into the building and noticed the colored light dancing on the floor. She tilled her head up to the light and stared at the stained glassed windows, which formed the roof. Farin turned in slow circles looking in open awe at the work and the forms of the musical instruments. Wufei smiled to himself at his koi and the beautiful expression in her face. He walked over to her and she spun to face him, he slipped his arms around her waist and kissed her in that glowing multi-colored light and then they heard the sounds of the Duo clearing his throat. They pulled apart and blushed fiercely. Duo just looked at them and raised an eyebrow. Trowa motioned for then to catch up with the rest of the groups.

They wondered thru the halls filled with tapestries of people playing instruments and manuscripts that were written by Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, and other fine classical artist and beautiful instruments that where hand made and a few were for sale. Farin walked over to one of the rosewood harps that were carved with Celtic knots and dragons weaving in and out. She ran her hand one inch above the harp in mid-air almost touching it and then quickly pulled her hand back to her side. Quatre had noticed her little phase out and made a note to himself. The guys smiled and Quatre laughed about something. Farin looked back over her shoulder into a room that Duo had disappeared off into and playing on the screen was Disney's Fantasia and after that was to play Fantasia 2000. Duo had settled down in the room and was watching the mushrooms dance in little circles. Farin joined him on the floor since there were no seats left and Duo pulled her closer to his side. Heero and Wufei exchanged looks and went in the room and sat down. Quatre and Trowa followed them only after he put a bid down for the harp Farin had been looking at and made another note to pick something up for Heero's birthday tomorrow.

The movies were over in a few hours and Duo and Farin were hungry. Trowa went ahead of them to fine an open table. Trowa found a table in the middle of the cafeteria and smiled to himself at the antics that Duo and Farin were causing just because they were hungry. He took a seat and watched Duo and Farin bounce up and down in line and soon they were being held so that they would stop moving by Heero and Wufei respectively. Farin had wiggled out of Wufei's arms when they got to the end of the line and grabbed two trays and walked quickly to him. She sat down a tray in front of Trowa and then sat her tray down and took the second seat to the left of him at the circular table. The others were not too far behind and each took their seat.

Lunch was a fast affair and they were soon looking around the museum once again. Farin was look at tapestries and turned to see Heero and Trowa resting their arms on a railing and slightly leaning over with looks of repose on their faces. Farin tossed her camera to Duo and snuck up behind Heero and Trowa. She gently hugged Heero and let go before he could react and did the same to Trowa. Duos took a picture of their slightly shocked faces and then hide the camera. The guys turned to face Farin and a tiny microscopic smile crossed both their faces. She tilled her head and let her eyes swirl between light- blue and lavender. She got both Heero and Trowa to laugh and her eyes stopped swirling, one eye was blue and the other purple. Duo had regained just enough sense to take a picture of the three of them on Farin's camera. Farin looked at Heero and Trowa and smiled to her self at the goodies that she and Dou had picked up today. She also remembered about the gift her had ordered for Heero and wondered what Duo had gotten his Koibito.