Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ promise ( Chapter 30 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Duo was in one of the best moods in his life. It was just after school and he was able to pick up Farin's coming home gift and the gift that he got for Heero. 'He is going to bed so surprised' Duo thought to himself. Duo was running between stands and stalls in the market place and then abruptly skidded to a halt 'Was that Quatre and Trowa?!' Duo looked again yep, that was them alright. 'Now what were they up to?'

In the store Quatre had just picked up the final item he need to complete the gift that Trowa and had planed out for Heero. All the things would be sent to the house and now they just had to fine away to get Heero out of the house. They walked out of the shop and saw Duo standing there smirking at them.

"So what did you get him?" he asked. Quatre smiled and shook his head. Duo looked to Trowa and there was a tiny spark in his eye. Duo smiled and shook his head and head back to the house.

The house was glowing in the soft sunlight and up in the salle, the sounds of samurai butterfly was pounding on the walls, and Farin was lost in the music well as her katas. Wufei slipped in to the salle to watch his koi practice in the fading sunlight. She moved at lighting speeds, which were hard to follow for many. He smiled as she flowed for one move to the next as if she was water or wind, but her blows held the impact of cold fire and steel. She stopped after a set and turned to face him, with an elegant bow she gilded in to her next kata stance and with that Wufei pushed away form the wall and fell into the same stance and practiced with her. The moved as one, flowing and gilding across the room. They stopped after awhile and stretched to keep themselves flexible. Farin flashed Wufei an evil grin and pounced on him. Wufei blinked in open surprise as his love pinned him to the floor and straddled his waist. She leaned down and placed a kiss on his bare chest and looked up the line of his body, as she licked a light line up his chest. Wufei's breath was caught in his throat and his eyes glazed over, as he looked down in to those swirling eyes. She alternately kissed and nipped a line of fire up his neck and when she got to his mouth she kissed him long, slow and deep as if she was trying to steal his breath way. As she pulled away form the kissed she smiled down in to those glazed over eyes and rose from her position, leaving her koi to come out of his dazed state.

Wufei stared in to those swirling eyes and tried to pull him self out of his shock and all that was capable of run through his mind was ' uh…what just happened… hell, when can that happen again…' as him replayed the scene over and over again.

Farin was in her room when her nii-chan walked in the room. Duo smiled as he saw her wrapping a box in dark blue paper on her bed. Duo walked over to her and stopped in front of the bed and handed her a small black box. She tilted her head and he motioned for her to open it. She carefully opened the box and inside was a gold pocket watch. She lunched her self at her big brother and he caught her, and brought her up in to a spin. After spinning for a few seconds he placed her back on the ground and flipped to watch over in her hand to the back and engraved there was:

Tenshi oni,

I will never leave you again.

Aishiteru

Shinigami

Farin smiled a slightly sad smiled and then beamed and hugged Dou once more as two little tears ran down her face.