Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ Cake, avistor and a chase ( Chapter 33 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Quatre and Wufei were working on the icing for the cake and Trowa and Farin were making the cake. The picnic basket that they had made early sat on the kitchen table

"This is a weak onna's work" Wufei muttered under is breath.

"Yes, Wufei it is and that is why we are having you do it." Farin replied having heard him. Every ones jaw dropped and she just smiled "What? He set himself up for that one."

"Now, Farin," Quatre said in mock severity "that was not nice, now apologize." Farin hung her head and shuffled over to Wufei and tilled her head up "Gomen ne Fei-chan" She rose to her tip toes and kissed Wufei on the lips savoring the sweet taste on the icing that he had been eating. The sound of a throat being cleared caused them to break a part and Farin turned in the circle of Wufei's arms to face the doorway and Duo.

"So is the picnic basket ready?" he asked with a slight smirk to his voice and face.

Quatre reached across the table and grabbed the basket and handed it to Duo. Duo walked out of the room and in to the living room, Heero was resting on the couch in blue jeans and a green tank top. Duo walked over and kissed his love on the center of his forehead. Then he held out his hand and Heero took his hand and rose from his set. They walked out of the house and down to a lake in a park. They were walking down the lane to a spot under the weeping willows. The wind up to light breeze and the branches trailed the water, sending out ripples over the water. Duo sat down under the willow as the branches block off the world so all they saw was the sky the trees and the lake. Duo sat out the blanket and the food while Heero was standing at the edge of the water framed by the swaying branches and twirling leaves. Heero turn to face his love as the light caste shadows on his face and the sauntered over and Duo gently tugged at his hand to join him on the red blue and white checked blanket.

Back at the house Farin, Wufei, Quatre and Trowa where setting up the Heero' birthday presents as the cake cooled on the rack. A huge truck pulled up outside, a big tall dark man that looked like he could smutch iron in to putty with one hand, got out of the truck and stared up at the house then winced as he heard shouting and things breaking. He rang the door bell, another crash and shout and then the door opened to show a blonde boy covered tip to toe in flour. In the background the shout of, "YOU ARE SO DEAD MAXWELL." A little girl flew out of the house and glomped the blonde "Hide me Quatre, please" she pleaded. The young girl had the most fantastic set of light blue-lavender eyes. She had flour all over her hands and down her front. A young Chinese man came dashing out of the house and grabbed the girl's hand. The trunk driver side stepped as they few down the steps and he turned to face them as they slid to a halt. The slowly turned around as an angry man framed the door way. It was his old friend Rashid. "Ojisan it was an accident" the girl said from a safe distance way "honest".

"Rashid, my old friend" the trunk diver said "you are a grandfather and you did not tell me about your children or grandchildren?"

"Abuja, it is good to see you" Rashid said as he hugged his old friend covering him in flour as well. "How have you been? Farin over there calls me grandfather but she is not by blood."

"Ah" Abuja said and looked down at his clip board. Quatre took the board out of his hands and singed it. "This is Master Quatre," Rashid said motioning to the blonde. "Farin is attached to Wufei and Trowa is standing behind you." Abuja turned around to see a pricing green eye peering out of the flour. He nodded and Abuja nodded back.

"Mr. Abuja, please come in." Quatre said as he stepped back in to the house.

"I would love to but I have some other delivers to make today and one is about six hours away."

"Oh, well please stop by anytime you please." Quatre said with a blinding smile. Farin was looking at him and then gave him a quick hug and flitted in to the house. Abuja shook his head and said "I will put the items in the garage." As Abuja left the promised himself that he would come back to visit some time soon.

Inside the house Farin heard the door lock behind her after they waved good bye to Abuja and she turned to face a four disgruntled men. She bolted out of the living room and up the stairs only to see Trowa blocking her path. She thought about reasoning with him and then thought the heck with it and ran up the wall and back down it in to Wufei's room. As she tumbled in to the room, she pulled the door shut and locked it. The door was soon being slammed against and she climbed up the wall and sat in the corner above the door. The door soon pushed open and Rashid stalked in followed by Wufei and Quatre. 'Where was Trowa?' she wondered and then she looked up and out the window into a single emerald green eye and she felt hunted. Farin hopped down behind the guys as the window flew open. Farin slipped out the door and tripped over a fat little cream tiger. The guys turned and Wufei saw her fall. He barely caught her. Farin's eyes flitted open when she did not hit the ground, she stared up into bottomless pools of onyx and she knew she was caught.