Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ Heero's brithday ( Chapter 32 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Farin woke leisurely to the soft smell of sandalwood, mint and spice. She snuggled deeper in to the soft warmth of Wufei and felt a hand play with her hair.

"Come on koibito, time to get up." She heard his voice rumble from his chest. She shook her head and scrunched her eyes close and tucked her head in to her chest.

"It is Heero's birthday." She heard him say and her eyes snapped open and she raised her head and looked at him and then out the window. "It's still dark. And I am sleepy" she wined in a soft tiered voice. He shook his head at her and kissed her nose.

"Come on, and get up and you take a shower in my room."

"'Kay" she yawned and stretched, then rose to all fours balancing over Wufei. She smiled, then her eyes went a wide shock purple as she bolted from the bed with the words "Ohmygodit'sHeero'sbirthday" coming out of her mouth at a high speed rush, as she flew out the door and across the hall. Wufei just stared in complete shock awe at the speed that the blue flash left his room. He rose from his bed shaking his head as he headed into his bathroom.

Farin blitzed a shower and just thru her hair up in to a pony tale. She dashed out of the bath room and thru on the first clean shirt and pair on jeans that she could find. Less then a second later she was sprinting down the stairs as quietly as a ghost so not to disturb Heero. Quatre was waiting for her and they started on breakfast and the cake for later on that night. Farin was making a breakfast tray for Heero and Duo since every one knew he would be in his room.

"Do you think that will be enough?" Quatre asked as he wringed his hands in worry.

"Yes, it should be enough." Wufei answered from the door. Trowa was leaning on one side of the door frame and Wufei on the other. Farin flashed a quick smile, balanced the tray in one hand pulled out her camera -took a picture all in one smooth movement and then she stuffed the camera in pants and sailed out the door pass the guy who were rolling their eyes. Farin glided up the stairs and to Heero's room. She balanced the tray and opened the door and peeked her head in. They were still sleeping or at lest Duo was. Heero was sitting up in bed looking at her. The sheets exposing his chest and draped over one knee, his left arm holding his gun lazily as his arm held the sheet in place. Farin had to fight the urge to take a picture. She pushed the door closed behind her with her foot and then walked to the bed and set the tray on the nightstand. Farin flicked open the curtains to the windows as Heero watched her. She turned to face those Prussian blue eyes and gave him a sweet smile. Heero gave her the tiniest of smiles. She grinned the bounced quietly out the door and before it closed she took a picture.

"How dose she do that?" a sleep voice asked and Heero flicked his eyes from the door to the braided boy by his side. Duo grinned up at Heero and raised himself up from the bed causing the sheets to slip down his back and to settle on his hips showing off the little dip on his lower back. Heero's eyes traced a line of fire with the movement of the sheet. Duo grinned and sat up then leaned across Heero to grab the tray and in doing so he brushed against Heero naked chest. Heero's breath caught in his chest and Duo smiled and picked up an out of season cherry and placed it in to Heero's open mouth. Heero ate the cherry and everything else that Duo put in to his mouth. (Hey, get your minds out of the gutter.) Duo hand feed Heero breakfast and then things lead on to more inserting things. (Yes, now your mind is in the right place.)

Farin smiled to her self as she went back into the kitchen. Wufei was standing at the entrance holding out his hand and she looked down at it then back to his face.

"Give me the camera." She shook her head and tried to walk pass Wufei. He caught her waist in his hands and she blinked lavender eyes at him, then rose to her tip-toes and gave him a sweet kiss that thru him off balance as she slipped out of his arms and in to the kitchen. Trowa looked at her-then to Wufei and back again. Quatre shook his head and said a quick prayer in Arabic. Trowa held out his hand for the camera and she shook her head. He held out his hand again, she pouted and Trowa blinked. Farin flashed periwinkle eyes at him as two little tears formed at the corners of her eyes, her nails flashing as she played with the tale of her braid as she sat on the floor between her heels in front of him. Trowa just stared and nodded. Farin smiled a blinding smile - jumped up and gave Trowa a hug. He blinked-wrapped is arms carefully around her as she briefly snuggled in to his chest while Quatre and Wufei laughed at him. They knew that they all were wrapped around her little finger and all she had to do was tug and they would do what ever she wanted.