Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ Running ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own the Gundam Wing. I wish I did. Oh well! If wishes were fishes we'd walk on the sea.

All the guys but Trowa is 17. Trowa is 18.

The guys are 5'7" and Trowa is 5'9"

The day started out as any does with the shouts of, "MAXWELL, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" ringing throughout the safe house. Inside this nice little place is where the five deadliest men in the universe lived. One of them was running in black flowing pants after a braided boy who had dyed his white shirt hot pink. Their somewhat peaceful lives were about to be turned upside down.

'Must… not… let… them… catch me… must …hide some… where …'the girl thought as she ran through the streets, dodging people and winding in and out through stands, until she was in a respectful looking neighborhood. The weight on her arms and back were becoming painful. 'Don't …think… about it!'

The gate to one of the houses was low, and the bars far enough apart for her to push Kitto and her backpack through. She slowly climbed over the gate and fell in an ungraceful heap on the otherside. Standing up as fast as her sore legs would let her, she gathered her pack and Kitto, and then moved away from the gate and toward the house.

'Maybe they will let me use the phone so I can get out of here.' She hoped.

Farin started to knock on the door, when it flew open and a braided blur ran out and almost right into her. Farin flipped back in place, landed, then sidestepped as a katana wielding figure followed the other.

"I'm sorry, Wu-man!" the braided one said

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!!" the one in pink said. Then they stopped their running as they heard giggling that was not Quatre's from behind them.

"Onna, who are you and what do you want?" Wu-man said.

"Please, I would like to use your phone, if you don't mind." Farin said in a polite but tired voice.

"Yes, you may use the phone." a blonde said from the doorway. "Please come in."

Farin stepped out of the shadows where she landed and into the light. Gasps or hisses of pain came from all three of the men. She had forgotten the state of her person. She had fine cuts on her arms that looked like barbed wire was used, and on her legs were deep slashes from blades and burn marks. Tiny bruises ringed her neck and her fingers were covered in blood. She looked like death warmed over and the worst of the marks were covered by her clothes.

"Nani? What is wrong? Oh … I had forgotten..." she said as she looked down at all the blood. "It doesn't hurt that bad..."

The guys still looked shocked.

"Ummm…can I still use the phone?"

"Yes, Come in. My name is Quatre Rabarba Winner." the blonde said, motioning for her to go in the house. "I am Farin." She said as she walked in the house and was hit by the cool, clean air. It was almost one hundred degrees outside.

"Duo, please go get the first aid kit from the bathroom." Quatre commanded and the braided one ran off.

'So Duo is the braided boy and the one in pink is …'

"What is your name?" she asked of the one in pink.

"Wufei." Farin smiled and nodded as she followed Quatre to the phone. The phone was in the kitchen, were two other young men were sitting there. One had Prussian blue eyes and a mop of unruly brown hair, and the other she could only see one emerald green eye- the other was covered by a mass of brown spiky bangs.

"That is Heero and that is Trowa." Wufei said as they entered the room. Heero looked up from his laptop, and then looked down, then back up again. Trowa looked up from his book and stared, and then closing his book he got up and walked over to Farin.

"I will hold the tiger for you." he stated. Farin blinked then nodded, handing him Kitto, her six month old, creamy-orange tiger; her pet.

"The phone is one the wall by the stove." Quatre said pointing to it. Farin walked to the phone, then removed her backpack and set it on the counter next to the stove. The straps were soaked with blood and sweat. Opening the front pocket, she pulled out a piece of paper and started to dial a number, but her fingers started to bleed again when she pressed the buttons.

"Let me." Heero said as he took the paper and dialed the number for her.

"Thanks." Farin said as she smiled a faint smile that did not touch her eyes.

"Hn." was what she got in reply.

The phone rang and rang and rang, but no one picked up. Then she got a voice saying that the specific number was no longer in use. But she had called it yesterday and had gotten someone…?

"No one is there." she said in a sad, distant voice as she hung up the phone. "It says that the number is no longer in use- but I called yesterday and got somebody working there." Duo walked in with two first aid kits. "One did not look like it would be enough." he said as he set them down on the table.

"Farin, would you like to take a shower and clean up and then we can look at your wounds?" Quatre asked in a soft voice.

"Ummm…sure." she said, her voice still distant and her eyes starting to glaze over. "But what about Kitto?"

"He will be fine with me." Trowa said.

"Kay."

Quatre lead her upstairs and Wufei had grabbed her bag when she went to get it and was following them up the stairs. Her new room was the second one on the right and was spacious and clean. Wufei placed Farin's bag by her bed and thought 'baka onna… but she does have my respect for acting the way she has today. No crying or anything. She may be an onna but she is not weak.' Quatre was helping in the bathroom.

Quatre looked at Wufei when he came out of the bathroom, his face was pale, angry and worried, and he had gone into the bathroom to turn on the shower for her and to test the water so it wasn't too hot. He had also gotten to see the cuts all over her back when he was walking out and it had put the Zero gleam back in his eyes.

"Quatre...?"

"Animals…those animals." was all he said as he walked out of the room followed by a worried Wufei.