Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ Cleaning ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Farin stripped off her blood soaked camouflage shirt that read, "Ha! Now you can't see me!" on it. Quatre had started the shower for her, and the thought of getting all of the blood off her body was very nice. She wiggled herself out her blood caked shorts and kicked off her boots along with the socks. Letting her hair down, she let the water run over her bruised and battered body. Slowly she washed all the blood off and then washed her hair. After all that she got out of the shower only doing a little damage to her fingers. Drying off on the towels left for her, she started to look for the first aid kits but they were not in the bathroom. Wrapping a towel around her, she checked her new room and they weren't there either. She walked back into the bathroom and grabbing another towel, she put up her waist length dark brown almost black hair. Carefully, she padded out of her room and down the hall to the top of the steps. 'Maybe they are still in the kitchen on the table were Duo left them.'

Padding down the stairs and to the closed kitchen door, she heard voices; angry voices. Opening the kitchen door, she could see that Duo, Quatre and Wufei were mad and the other two seemed to be thinking.

"Ummm…Quatre where are the first aid kits?" Farin asked hesitantly. Quatre turned to face her and anger flashed across his face and then faded. The towels were marked with red slashes and she really needed the first aid kits. Duo, who was nearest to them, picked one up and started to open it as Heero started to ask questions.

"How did you get hurt?"

"Torture."

"Why?"

"Because I got caught."

"What did they want to know?"

"Information."

"What kind of information?"

"Can't tell you that."

Duo made a motion with his free hand and Farin went to him.

"The doctor will be here soon." he said as he started to clean and bandage her arms. Kitto got out from under Trowa's chair and nudged the back of hers knees and made her bump into the table. Kitto started to rub his face into the back of her knees, one of the few places not marked up. Bracing herself on the table Farin looked over her shoulder at her baby and said, "Kitto, it's good to see you too, but I don't have any balance right now so please stop." Kitto looked up at the sound of her voice, purred then stop nuzzling her. "Thanks Kitto"

Duo had finished with her arms and was kneeling down to start on her legs. The others just watched with either open horror in their eyes or nothing at all. The cuts were bad, but she had been through worse, and this was nothing in comparison. Dou finished with her legs and then looked up at her.

"I will do the rest in my room." Farin stated.

"Your front yes, but what about your back?" Duo asked.

"Oh." She said and turned around so her back was facing Duo and she was looking into Quatre eyes. Gently she let the back part of the towel slide so he could clean her back.

"I will bandage it myself." Duo nodded and cleansed her back, some of the wounds were almost to the bone and a few were an inch or two wide. When he finished Farin pulled the towel tight and turned to face Duo.

"Domo Arigato."

"You're Welcome."

Farin turned to face the rest of the room and searched their faces. On Quatre's she saw shock and anger, Wufei was the same but his face held rage not shock. Trowa and Heero she could not tell a thing by the deadpan faces they had.

"I will go finish this back in my room." she said, picking up one of the first aid kits and walking quickly out with Kitto following her. Back in her room she dropped the towel and cleaned and wrapped her stomach and chest along with her back. Sitting on the bed, Farin pulled out some clean clothes from her bag and put them on. She slid on a pair of old patch worked jeans, white socks, and a black shirt that read 'one by one the penguins steal my sanity.' Then she carefully brushed her hair, and wishing that she could braid it, she lay down on the bed and went to sleep with Kitto curled up next to her and pushing her into the wall.