Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ Little sis ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"We need to find out if this girl is an Oz spy." Wufei said as Heero started to type on his computer. The lack of any real information made him inquisitive.

"She is not an Oz spy." Duo said in a whisper. Heero looked up from his laptop and raised an eyebrow.

"Then who is she?" Heero asked. Duo mumbled something that no one really understood.

"Duo, what did you say?" Quatre asked slightly shocked

"She is my little sister." He said and silence reined the room.

"And why did you not tell us that you had a sister. Or did you just remember?" Wufei asked in disbelief.

"Yes, I forgot, because I did not want to remember what was supposed to be my little sister's brutal death." Duo almost yelled at Wufei and the others. "People tend to forget things that they don't want to remember and that was one of the things that I never wanted to think about ever again in all my life." Then he dropped his head into his lap and covered his face with his hands.

"BAKA Duo, you talk too loud." a soft sleepy voice said from the door. They turned to face the door and saw Farin standing there. "You guys are noisy." she said and walked over to Duo. "Duo, why did you leave me?" she asked as she sat down on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I... I was… I thought you were…" Duo stuttered looking down at her. Then he realized that she was almost asleep when she spoke again.

"Aishiteru Duo." then she was out like a light bulb. Duo gently hugged his sister to him and bowed his head over her as tears streamed down his face.

"Duo, are you okay?" Quatre asked peering over at him.

"I… I just thought she was dead." he said through tears as he looked up at the guys.

Heero stood up and walked over to his lover and kissed him on the forehead. Duo stood up and walked out of the room and took his tenshi oni upstairs. His room was the third one on the right and he pushed the door open with his foot. Sitting down on his bed he gently laid down cuddling his koneko to him and fell asleep.