Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ Docter? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Farin woke up to the sound of Dou muttering in his sleep. As she listened she smiled from what his said.

"Angelic demon… sissy… Heero… cute… kill… people… who… touched… sissy… death… soy sauce… mmm… yummy…"

Farin sat up carefully and Duo opened his eyes and smiled into lavender- blue eyes, that mixed into a third shade, something his could never do; a periwinkle. "Duo-kun, could you please brush and braid my hair?"

Duo smiled at his little angel. "Sure, Koneko." Farin turned around and Dou started to brush her hair and braid a purple ribbon into her hair, but then he just stopped half way through the braid.

"Koneko, shouldn't your hair be down to mid-thigh by now?" Duo asked in a weird voice.

"Hai, Duo-kun..."

"Then why is it only waist length?"

"They cut it." Duo's scream could be heard throughout the house.

The guys came running into the room, guns drawn and ready to fire.

Duo was loading his gun. If the eyes are the windows to the soul, then the lights to Duo's were on, but nobody was home; instead he showed them the gaping hole where his conscience should have been at that moment.

"Daijoubu-ka, Duo?" Quatre asked. Farin was simply sitting on the bed with her hair half braided, watching her brother warily as he vented and swore. "They cut her hair, those bastards. I'm going to kill all of them."

"Oh."

"Koneko, who cut your hair?" Duo asked as he turned to face her, gun in hand and pointing at the floor.

"This baka onna named Relena Peacecraft, she cut my hair and over saw my torture."

"I am going to kill her, first she tries to steal my lover and then she hurts my sister and cuts her hair. The bitch is going to die."

"Duo you may only kill her if I get to help, if not then you can't."

"Of course you get to help."

"Duo please put the gun away, we can not just go charging in there half cocked." Quatre said.

"Sally is here." Trowa stated and walking out of the room as he put up his gun.

"Who is Sally?" Farin asked as she flashed periwinkle eyes at Quatre.

"Quatre-san?"

"She is a doctor, which we sent for." Quatre said as he put up his gun and then ruffled her hair. Farin slid off the bed; looked at Duo, and then she started to braid her hair, and then stopped because her hands hurt. Duo was about to help her when Wufei walked over and braided Farin's hair for her. After Wufei finished, Farin grabbed his left hand and placed a kiss in the center of his palm, then walked out of the room in search of Sally. Duo glared at Wufei then followed his koneko out of the room.