Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ Chemicals ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kitto meet her at the top of the stairs and pulled her left pant's leg, almost dragging her down the hall to another flight steps. She went up a few flights of steps and was pulled down the hall to a woman who had light brown hair and light violet eyes. On her white lab coat there was a name tag that read: Sally Po. 'So this must be her,' she thought as she walked up to the woman.

"Konnichiwa, Watashi no namae wa Maxwell, Farin desu."

"Hello, come in and take a sit on the bed." Sally said and Farin did what she was told.

"Please remove your clothes and I will see how bad your wounds are." she said as she closed the door to the hallway.

Later on with the guys in there she updated them on Farin's injuries. "She is healing very well and very fast, there will be no scar tissue. And Duo- her hair will be back to normal length in a few weeks to a month, her's seems to grow a bit faster than your does." Sally brushed a lock of Farin's hair away from her face and tucked it behind the sleeping girl's ear. "She is exhausted and needs to sleep herself out. From the test I was able to run here, she was injected with a chemical used to heal someone back to the state their body was in when they first got the chemical injections. Do you know who did this?"

Duo bit out the name "Relena."

Sally blinked in shock and then she sat down.

"Oh."

Wufei walked over to the bed and picked Farin up and then walked out of the room. Duo drew Heero's gun and leveled it at the back of Wufei's head.

"Duo, don't. You might hit your sister." Sally said. "And Duo please explain to me everything that has happened so far."

Wufei was down the hall and already at the bedroom floor when Duo started to explain to Sally. He walked into Farin's room and set her down on the bed and drew the covers across her and left to go practice in the salle.