Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ P.J.s ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Later that night after dinner he heard a tap on his door. Standing up quickly and grabbing his katana, he went to the door. Farin was standing there.

"Wufei-kun do you have a shirt I can borrow?" she asked in a cute sleepy voice.

"Didn't you bring nightclothes?"

"No."

"Then what do you have in your backpack?"

"Guns, bullets, knives. I like sharp pointy objects."

'She is a smart tenshi.' He thought as he went to get a white button down shirt from his dresser. He got the shirt and walked back to the door and handed it to her. She looked at him.

"Wufei-kun, could you please help me?"

"Help you to do what onna?"

"Change, I'm tired and sore."

"No, Duo will kill me."

"Please." Wufei sighed and rolled his eyes, but nodded and she lifted her arms and he removed her black t- shirt and blushed at the black lacey bra. He put his shirt on her then buttoned it up. His hands hovered above the jeans button, then he undid her jeans and got them pass her hips.

"Sit down." Farin sat down and Wufei kneeled between her legs and pulled the jeans off, along with her socks. Carefully he lifted her and adjusted her clothes in his arms and carried her across the hall to her room. He placed the clothes on the chest at the foot of the bed then he tucked her in. Wufei looked down at her sleeping form and brushed a soft kiss across her lips then walked quickly to his room blushing.