Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ Morning ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

In the morning the guys were downstairs eating breakfast and waiting; just waiting. Quatre had just set out the second plate of bacon and another stack of pancakes when Farin walked into the room yawning. She was wearing one of Wufei's shirts.

"Morning, minna." She said as she rubbed sleep from her eyes with the back of one of her hands. Farin walked over to Duo, kissed him on the cheek and sat down in an empty seat next to Wufei. She started to get food out of one plate and in to another plate when Duo handed her a plate full of food and said,

"Watch your fingers." Farin smiled sleepily at him and nodded then looked around for orange juice. When Farin had her juice and had figured out a way to eat by herself and not be hand fed and the laughter had calmed down, Duo asked, "Wufei isn't that one of your shirts?"

Wufei looked up from his plate and blinked. "Hai, she asked to borrow one to sleep in."

Farin nodded "Yep, I forgot to pack nightclothes." Then she fed Kitto a few strips of bacon.

"Then what do you have in your backpack?" Duo asked

"Guns, bullets, and knives."

Wufei almost smirked as Heero looked her over and Quatre smiled. Trowa simply blinked and Duo grinned an evil grin.

"Master Quatre, the equipment that you asked for has come in." a tall man said from the door way.

"Thank you, Rashid." He said and Rashid's eyes wondered over to Farin. "This is Farin Maxwell, Duo's little sister, and the tiger is Kitto her pet."

"Mistress Maxwell, It is a pleasure to meet you." Farin smiled, nodded then got up- having finished her breakfast- and hugged Rashid. "You remind me of my grandfather so you're my new grandpa." Then she walked out of the room.

"Welcome to the family, grandpa Rashid, you have been adopted." Duo said with a smile. Rashid blinked then laughed. Farin poked her head back in the kitchen and said, "Duo-kun, I am going to steal some of your clothes."

"Kay, just not my trenchcoat."

"You have a trenchcoat!?" Then Farin ran out the room and up the stairs.

"Duo, you've made a big mistake." Trowa said as he set down his cup of coffee and picked up the newspaper, rubbing Kitto's head in the process.

"I know."

Up in Duo's room, Farin was looking through Duo's clothes. She set aside a pair of jeans, a blue shirt and his trenchcoat. Gathering up the clothes and snatching a blue ribbon to put in her hair, she left to go her room to shower and change. When Farin was in the shower she noticed her hair was an inch longer and some of the wounds were gone. 'How weird is that?!' After her shower she got dressed in Duo's jeans, then realizing that she needed a belt, she walked out of her room without a shirt and only in a bra to Duo's room and grabbed a black woven belt with a silver clasp and put it on. Then walking out of Duo's room she ran into Quatre in the hall and he blushed.

"Gomen ne, Quatre- san." She said as she dashed into her room. Throwing on the blue shirt and coat she walked downstairs looking for somebody to braid her hair. She found Heero on his laptop in the living room. "Heero-kun, have you seen my brother?"

"No."

"Kay."

"Why?"

"I need help with my hair." Heero stood up and walked over to her, taking the ribbon from her and started to braid her hair. After he finished she hugged him. "Domo Arigato, Heero-kun." Farin started to walk from the room when Heero said, "Stay here. Quatre is taking you shopping and we are all going."

"Oh, okay." she said, then put on her boots and sat down on the couch waiting for the others to arrive. Trowa walked in first, holding Kitto. He sat Kitto down who immediately pounced on Farin. She just laughed a laugh that sounded like the chiming of bells. Duo walked in, smiling at his sister's laughter, and stood there just looking at the one that he thought he had lost. Quatre came in and giggled at the sight of Kitto licking Farin's face. Wufei was not far behind and had what looked like a smile on his face. Oh my, heavens forbid.

"Are you ready, Farin?"

"Hai." She said between giggles, trying to push Kitto off her lap. Standing up quickly and catching him she set him down on the floor. "Duo-kun what do you think?" She asked as she spun in a slow circle.

"You stole my trenchcoat!" Farin grinned and ran out the front door and to the car with Duo in hot pursuit.