Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ School ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Farin looked around the mall, then walked to a map, seeming to be looking for a particular store "Where is it …there it is!" she said then ran a few steps, then turned and waited for the guys. She was tapping her foot when they finally made their way to her. Duo bent down and kissed her forehead. They walked after Farin as she led them to a store called 'Hot Topic'. Farin was bouncing around the store, picking up an object here and there. She picked up a t-shirt that shirt,' I am not anti-social. I just don't like you'. Another thing was a pair of black and red plaid pants and another was a pair of blue and black pants. Then she got a spiked collar and wrist set. Then picked up a pair on thigh high boots that had buckles and clasp on them and found a matching pair that was knee high.

"Go try them on; I think I will pick out some other thing for you based on what you alright have gotten." Quatre said with a tiny smirk. Farin walked into one of the dressing room and within a few moments came out with the black t-shirt on along with the red plaid pants and Duo's trenchcoat.

"Duo-kun, you need a new trenchcoat, because I am stealing yours."

"Not fair."

"Come on you two." Quatre said from the counter, while handing a few bags to Wufei and Trowa. "Farin, wear those out and give Duo back his shirt and pants." Farin smiles and did what she was told. They walked out of the store and passed a few shops when Farin stopped.

"Ummm… you guys can wait out here if you want but I need to go in here." Farin said as she walked into Victoria's Secret. Duo and the others followed her in. She quickly picked up a few items and walked to the dressing room. A moment or two later she popped her head out. "What do you think?" she asked in an unsure voice as she walked out. She was wearing bikini cut red panties, a red lace bra and a red garter belt with red stocking. Wufei's jaw dropped as he looks her up and down, then he snapped out of it. "Onna, that's disgraceful, put some clothes on."

"Why?... No."

"Red looks go on you." Trowa said. Quatre blushed and looked away. Heero looked at her and nodded. Duo was in shock. Farin smiled and walked back in the dressing room. A minute later she walked out fully dressed and had the other items in her hands. Quatre walked with her to the counter to pay and then they left. Heero had to drag a shocked Duo out of the store. She led them to Deb.'s and tries on a pair of black leather pants. Quatre walked around the store picking up things and arguing with Duo on what was okay for her to wear. Farin smiled at Heero and he handed her a shirt with a dragon on it. Farin walked out of the dressing room wearing the dragon t-shirt and black leather pants. Heero nodded to the outfit and Farin went back in the dressing room and changed. Quatre and Duo had come to a compromise about the clothing. They were ready to leave the mall when Heero told her about school.

"Farin, you are going to Hakashou High School."

"School? I am not going to school. Sorry, but no."

"Yes you are."

"NO!"

"Yes."

"Are you guys going to school with me?"

"No."

"What ?!? If I have to go to school you guys are coming with me."

"No."

"What if Relena gets me and tortures me again because you guys weren't there to protect me? Huh?"

"Fine, we'll go to school with you."

"Good."