Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ Shopping ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The next day after the shopping trip, Farin ran downstairs after her shower. 'How weird, a few of the wounds were gone,' she thought as she rushed in the kitchen and downed breakfast at lighting fast speeds.

"I don't know who eats faster….her or Duo." Wufei said as he watched brother and sister speed through breakfast. Quatre looked at the siblings eating and giggled. Trowa ruffled Quatre's hair as he put down another plate of food. They were hopefully going to be on time for school, but Farin had them running a little late. Standing up with a piece of toast in her mouth, she grabbed her backpack (which Quatre had washed for her), and all talking stopped as they looked at Farin's uniform. She had on black knee high boots, purple thigh high stockings, the normal blue pleated skirt, an untucked white, long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows, a loose tie and a loose silver ball choker.

"What? It's in the school colors and all I did was added a few of my own touches." Farin said as she finished her toast and walked out the door. The guys followed her as they ran to school, hoping that they wouldn't be late.

They made it to school with barely any time to spare. The guys were in different classes from her, and she hoped that they might have lunch together. Farin followed the office attendant to her first period class. The lady asked her to wait outside as she talked to the teacher, and then she motioned for her to enter the room. The office attendant left the room and the teacher said,

"Class we have a new student." The class got quite and all eyes were focused on Farin. "Please introduce yourself and tells us a little bit about you."

"Yeah, like why you're all banged up." A female voice said from the back of the room.

"One more out burst like that and you will have detention for the next week, Ms. Ruyka." The teacher said. "Please continue." and she nodded to Farin.

"Konnichiwa, Watashi no namae wa Maxwell, Farin desu." She said then blinked as she realized that no one understood her. "My name is Farin Maxwell; I got hurt in an accident." There were soft hisses of pain or tiny winces through out the class.

"Your seat is over there." The teacher said as she pointed to the third chair back in the fourth row. Farin walked over to her seat and sat down behind Ms. Ruyka and the teacher began her lesson. Class went smoothly and Farin enjoyed herself. A few classrooms down the hall, the guys were being introduced to their new classmates and were causing the female population to swoon. The teacher had them come up and say something about themselves. They formed a neat little line and Duo spoke first. "Hi, my name is Dou Maxwell. I may run, and I may hide, but I never tell a lie." The girls giggled.

"Wufei Chang, I practice Kung Fu." The male students smiled and nodded their approval.

"Trowa Barton, I work at a circus and have knives thrown at me on a daily bases." The classed 'oooed and ahhed'.

"I am Quatre Rabarba Winner. I am a composer."

"Heero Yuy." The classed blinked.

"He doesn't talk much." Duo said looking over at his lover. The guys went to their seats and sat down.