Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ P.E. ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The first period came and went. The guys had an English paper that would be due in month or so. Farin had a play to read. The rest of their classes went by without too much of a problem until fourth. Farin's fourth period class was P.E. and she had to dress out with everyone else. The coach had called her into her office and had given her a new uniform to wear and told her to wait by the dressing room doors when she finished changing. Farin stepped out of the office and started changing when she realized all talking had stopped. She turned to face away from the lockers and saw looks of horror in the eyes of most the girls, or just plain fear. One girl from her first period class spoke up.

"I remember you saying that you were in an accident but this…" Farin recalled the girl's name it was Michelle Ruyka. Farin nodded to the girls words and finished getting dressed. The other blinked and looked away, as she did this, they did not want to see any more of her awful wounds.

Farin waited by the locker door for the coach and she wasn't the only one waiting.

The guy's locker room was loud, noisy and full of bakas- or so Wufei thought as he hurried to change. He sped out of the locker room and waited with a few other guys for the coach to show up. The girls were slowly coming out of their locker room. 'Slow onnas, taking forever to change.'

The coach came out after the girls and someone was hiding in her shadow but he couldn't see who, nor did he care. The coach was talking.

"Today you have the choices of indoor soccer, hand ball or ultimate frisbee." She said with a slight smile and the class got a little hyper. Someone near him whispered, "She never lets us choose from more that two sports." The coach continued in a bit harder tone. "If you play ultimate frisbee you will not make any contact with anyone playing, or you will have detention for a month." The class gulped and nodded. Then the teacher sidestepped and Farin was revealed to the rest of the class. She looked very tiny standing next to their coach who was 6'4"and Farin was only 5'2". Wufei looked at her and the coach blew her whistle and everyone moved to the courts that held the games they wanted to play. Wufei walked to Farin and asked, "Onna, what are you doing here?"

"Playing frisbee." She stated as she walked to the far right court. Wufei gently grabbed her upper arm and pulled her against him. Farin looked at Wufei's hand and then blinked. "You are going to sit down and not get hurt." He said in a menacing voice. Farin shook her head and tried to pull a way. "Baka onna, go and sit down."

"No"

"Onna…"

"Baka."

"Onna."

"Baka."

"Onna."

"Baka."

"Onna."

"Baka."

They continued this as Farin pulled them closer to the frisbee court. Wufei halted Farin's progress toward the game when they were just outside the court. "Now onna, you will not fight me," was what he was saying as Farin spied a frisbee flying right for the back of his head. Farin raised an eyebrow and deftly plucked the frisbee out of mid- air before it could hit Wufei. "Baka ryu." She said as she floated the frisbee back onto the court and joined the game; followed by a chibi ryu.