Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Chibi Saga ❯ Volunteer Work ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(Volunteer Work)

Mr. Baka: I have vollunteered you all you do some vollunteer work! Girls, you will be working at the animal shelter, and boys, you'll be at the old folks home...PLEEEAAASEEE don't mess up tomorrow! Class dissmissed!

~*~In Quatre's room~*~

Quatre: **sleeping peacefully** Mr. Snuggles...**he murmors hugging onto his new teddy bear, that has replaced the dolphin toy**

Dolphin: Quatre...Im on the first step....

Quatre: **Murmors** Thats nice...ZZZZzzzzZZZZ


Dolphin: Wake up you spaz!

Quatre: OO'' **Wakes up** WTF is going on?! Oh no! I just swore! Now I'll go to hell like Daddy said I would!

Dolphin: You little spaz, its me!!! **talks in fruity fake scary voice** And IIIIm on the Fiiiirst stttteeeeepppp! Myuahahahahaha!

Quatre: Eeep! **hides under the covers**

**The next day, the kids are all out vollunteering....**



~*~At The Old Folks Home~*~

**Trowa and Quatre**

Quatre: I swear Trowa! It was talking to me! It said it was on the first step!

Trowa: And how is that threatening?

Quatre: **jumps onto a table** No one belives me because Im a little fruitcake! Why! Why must I be a little fruitcake?? **points at an old man** It was you! You made me this way! Your the reason the dolphin tells me to burn things!

Old Man: **Wheeeze, wheeeeeeeze** **dies**

Trowa: For the love of the god we don't belive in because were masaquistic psycho's Quatre, you scared him literaly to death!!

Quatre: **runs out of the room, with a plate off old-people food in his hand**

Trowa: Oo'' Just like those monkeys at the zoo....~_~''

**Duo and Heero**

Duo: Hey, that ugly old man is hooked up to a bunch of wires! No wonder he's getting old! The wires are sucking the life out of him!

Heero: Duo, those wires KEEP him alive....~_~''

Duo: **has already unhooked them** Heh....Ooops....

Heero: Shit.....

Old Man: **Wheeeze, wheeeeeeeze** **dies**

Duo: Run! **They both take off running**

**Wufei**

Wufei: **blink blink**

Old Man:......**blink blink**

Wufei:......

Old Man....In my day we-

Wufei: NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR DAY! YOUR GONNA DIE SOON ANYWAYS! THEN YOU WONT HAVE ANYMORE DAYS, WILL YOU?!

Old Man: **Wheeeze, wheeeeeeeze** **dies**

Wufei: Feh, weakling....

**Trowa and Quatre**

Trowa: **walks arround looking for Quatre** Quatre! Where are you you little fruitcake?!

Quatre: **talking to a nice old lady** So anyways, I told her no way! And she was like, Way! And I was like Wow! Ya know?

Old Lady: Oh yes, I know exactly what you mean young man^^

Trowa: **Leans in the doorway** Well Quatre, feeling better?

Quatre: oh yes! The old lady and I found the dolphin hiding behind the door so we choped him up! Now Im safe from him! **shows trowa the bits and pieces**

Trowa: Uh...thats nice...here Quatre, lemme get rid of those for you....**Goes and flushes them down the toilet** There, all better!

Quatre: Nooooooo! My fuzzy wuzzy dolphin! You killed him Trowa!

Old Lady: Um...We chopped him up together, remember sweety?

Quatre: Shut up! Just shut up! **runs out of the room, and out of the hospital twords home**

Trowa: Well that was odd, I guess he just dosen't get along well with old ladies mam...

Old Lady: Im his grandmother you dumbass!

Trowa: Ok...sorry....Oo''

Old Lady: But does his dad take the time to take care of me?! No! He just sticks me in a home and blah blah blahdy blah blah!-

Trowa: heh....**slips out of the room**


**Duo and Heero**

**Siting in the eating area, talking to the old people**

Duo: Sooo....Is that food good?

Old man: Huh?!

Duo: Do you like the food?!

Old man: WHAT?!

Duo: Turn up your hearing aid you old freak!

Old Man: Your a pansy?

Duo: WHAT?! Say that too my face old man!

Old Man: Your girlish and carry a Mace?!

Duo: Gahhhhhh!

Heero: **talking to an old lady** So....do you like it here?

Lady: Shut up you little bratt!

Heero: Um....ok....

Lady: You youngins don't know when to keep your mouth shut do ya?

Heero: no, but I know how to shut yours...**Tapes her mouth shut**

Lady: **Wheeeze, wheeeeeeeze** **dies**

Heero: Heheheheh, mission success, mission success^^

Duo: I SAAAAAIIIIID, SHUT THE HELL UP AND TURN UP YOUR GOD DAMN HEARING AID!

Old Man: WHHHHAAAAAATTTT?!

Duo: **reaches over, turns up his hearing aid, and screams in his ear**

Old man: **for a change of pace, lol** **Wheeeze, wheeeeeeeze, FART, SPASM** **dies**

Heero: Well, I thinks its time to go....

Duo: Yes, I would belive so...

**both run out quickly**

**Wufei**

Old Man: Please don't hurt me! Im too old to fence!

Wufei: Shut up! Now fight me!

Old Man: **dies of heart failure**

Wufei: weakling...**Leaves**


~*~Back in Class~*~

Mr. Baka: **Near tears** You all are so dissapointing...just get out of class before I kill you all...

Quatre: DON'T LET THE DOLPHIN KILL ME!

Leprachon: Aye, I wont let him kill ye laddie, but first you've gotta do sumptin for me....

Quatre: **sniffle** What?

Leprachon: All you gotta do is-**Suddenly his eyes bulge out** YAAHHH! They're after me Lucky Charms! **runs off**

Quatre: I need more medication....~_~''

End of Part 4, Volunteering!